Not so much of a journal...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My son got some pics though not very good quality. It is not as important to him as it is to a man bored silly in Asia but here they are. Apparently I have caterpillars. Again, since it is not important to him, this is probably the first time he has looked at them. My outdoor green crack buds are getting a lot bigger. Happy fogey dance! The last picture is a sign in the bathroom stall at work here. Kinda funny...

View attachment IMG_3818.jpg

View attachment IMG_3817.jpg

View attachment IMG_3816.jpg

View attachment IMG_3815.jpg

View attachment IMG_3814.jpg

View attachment IMG_3813.jpg

View attachment IMG_3781.jpg

EEEEK!
Those worms give me the shivers just looking at them. None here yet, fingers crossed.

Sure are packing on the trichlones. Seems like those little feet would get stuck on them.

The young fogey said he pulled 4 off the plants(3 are in the tent). Since I am about 2 weeks from harvest, should I do anything aside from asking him to manually remove them? He and the other young fogey are not really interested in growing so they are troubled by my requests. I won't be back from Taiwan for 12 days. Sad face...

I have a 20 lb bag of diatomaceous earth if that would help...

Released the payload??? LOLOL that is funny.

yuck, i am with TCBud, those worms are horrible... gives me shivers. I hope your son throws them away when he is done photographing them.:vap-Bong_smoker: Come home will ya?

Yes. The caterpillars are mush now. I wish I could leave, Rose but I still need a job and they would be pretty perturbed if I up and left. Believe me, the thought crosses my mind once or twice... a minute...

Now I may have powdery mildew. Am I screwed? Should I just give up?

I'v never had powdery mildew. Rose? Somebody?

Bumping this for you oldfogey, some one will be here in the morning.

Thanks. My kid is contacting a buddy from college that grows. Extremely bummed. Wish I was there. The pessimist in me(which is pretty much me) knew something bad would happen while I was gone. A lot of what I read says to cut away the powdery mildew and handle with extreme care so the spores don't spread. Unfortunately I had him pull the plants out to examine for more worms and I am positive that doing so spread the mildew spores. I think I have some SNS 244 in a packet there that i think is for this sort of thing. I also read that hydrogen peroxide can help. But now I wonder if he should just chop or if it is too late for even that. Thanks for the bump tc. Feeling like an utter failure and utterly helpless and utterly useless.

Thanks Rose. I have 3 bottles on order. Shipping is a killer but losing my crop would be awful.

I ended up buying a gallon. Best purchase all year. Come home dude.

Get them caterpillars. They eat everything.

AEM works for pm. (Activated Effective Microorganisms).

Wish I could duck. I am on the other side of the globe at the moment. Hoping my sons are on top of it. Took Roses advice and bought some Dr Zymes stuff. Die at the house on Thursday. Fingers crossed that it is not too late...

returned from the east... the indoor plants are a mess. the outdoor plants are a bit better. the outdoor satori is looking very sexy. getting cold here at night so i am getting some nice color. here are some pics of the outdoor plants. the purple looking girl is the satori. the other is blimburn green crack. i will look into getting some pics of the indoor mess soon. busy getting my life back in order here...

View attachment IMG_3953.jpg

View attachment IMG_3952.jpg

View attachment IMG_3951.jpg

View attachment IMG_3949.jpg

View attachment IMG_3948.jpg

Harvested one of the indoor plants. Trimmed and ready to hang. I have 2 more plants in the tent so I am going to make today their last with light and hopefully I can take both down tomorrow. Then I can use my tent to dry in otherwise the fragrance will be pretty overpowering.

View attachment IMG_3950.jpg

Welcome home OF!!!! Glad you made it home safe and sound and you are trimming. Looks nice, and that outdoor girl has some pretty color.

thanks rose. yes. the satori is getting some nice purple going on. been getting into the 40's here i guess. i brought them into the garage one night because of a freeze warning. supposed to have about a week of nice weather so they are back out now.

They will usually stop adding weight and go dormant when its that cold at night. If it were me, i take them down there. But it chop as soon as i see any amber.

Latest posts

Back