Growing Marijuana Forum

Bud of the Month: Northern Lights (Pink Pistol Pheno) by tcbud
Go Back   Marijuana Growing Forum > Marijuana Forums > Coffee Table
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Search New Posts Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-13-2017, 10:40 PM   #2481
St_Nick
Two_Toke

St_Nick St_Nick St_Nick St_Nick St_Nick St_Nick St_Nick St_Nick St_Nick St_Nick St_Nick

This one is a auto. Tell me that ain't dank!?
Attached Images

Old 10-13-2017, 10:45 PM   #2482
Keef

Keef Keef Keef Keef Keef Keef Keef Keef Keef Keef Keef

She pretty Nick !--

Hey I was seeing that the golden triangle is burning !-- Pot farms and all !-- Dam !-- I guess that surplus of weed in California went up in smoke ?
Keef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 10:49 PM   #2483
Rosebud
Organic dirt farmer

Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud

Those frosty nugs are very pretty Nick and yes, i believe that is dank. Nice auto. I would take you up on your kind offer if you were closer. I don't have as many friends as i used to, really only down one, but bud is pitching in. But I appreciate your thought.

Keef, would ya forgive me if i put a couple cans of clams in the tater soup?

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind, always.

2016 Grow:http://www.marijuanapassion.com/foru...ad.php?t=73244

Rick Simpson oil done with Everclear thread: http://www.marijuanapassion.com/foru...ad.php?t=66245
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 11:00 PM   #2484
Keef

I bet that would work just fine Rose !--I don't do clams or oysters -- Make it your own !-- D.D. forgot to bring me the recipe book when she came in !-- I'm post some cajun recipes for U to try if your want ? -- I was over there posting recipes for bacon candy and stuff !-- Almost gave Nick a heart attack !-- I like me some food that ain't good for U sometimes !-- In moderation !-- My blood pressure runs about 130/75 it goes up depending on how much I hurt !-- I haven't been to the doctor in a couple years !-- Hearts good ! - Lungs too !-- It would be good if I would move more but when I do too much it puts me down !- Hard to get some kind of routine like that !--
Old 10-13-2017, 11:08 PM   #2485
Keef

D.D. had to call in sick tonight with a migraine! -- Then the blood suckers at the apartment complex charged her a $300 pet deposit because she is keeping her sisters pup because her house got destroyed by Harvey !-- Bastids !-- She need them botox shots in the temple -around the ears and stuff like they used to do it just gets worse without them !-- Needles don't bother me a bit unless they pointed at me !
Old 10-13-2017, 11:58 PM   #2486
Keef

Mueller's team interviewed Reice Priebus today about obstruction of justice in the firing of Comey !-- Dam he don't play !-- Flynn -- Manafort -- Mueller chewing them up and spitting them out !
Old 10-14-2017, 01:55 AM   #2487
umbra

umbra umbra umbra umbra umbra umbra umbra umbra umbra umbra umbra

bill from the ER was $5,000.00
Old 10-14-2017, 02:09 AM   #2488
mrcane
Just Wanta Grow!

mrcane mrcane mrcane mrcane mrcane mrcane mrcane mrcane mrcane mrcane mrcane

Ouch!!!!!That S#%@$.
Old 10-14-2017, 02:36 PM   #2489
Rosebud
Organic dirt farmer

Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud

OH Umbra, it was worth it to save your life. That is horrible. I am glad you are alive.

It is 38 degrees out there. the plants are covered... time to harvest some today.

Good morning all.

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind, always.

2016 Grow:http://www.marijuanapassion.com/foru...ad.php?t=73244

Rick Simpson oil done with Everclear thread: http://www.marijuanapassion.com/foru...ad.php?t=66245
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2017, 02:58 PM   #2490
Hackerman

Hackerman Hackerman Hackerman Hackerman Hackerman Hackerman Hackerman Hackerman Hackerman Hackerman Hackerman

Quote:
Originally Posted by umbra View Post
bill from the ER was $5,000.00
That's why you need health insurance. Not so much to pay the bill. but because they have agreed upon maximum charges. After negotiations and adjustments, the bill will only be a few hundred dollars, maybe a thousand. The Ins co's pay much less than we do if we don't have a coverage agreement.

I am not sure how effective it would be in your case but I have heard of people who went into the hospital finance department and asked them to reduce the charges as if it was covered by insurance and they did it. Then, you pay them what the ins co would normally pay them.

When I went to emergency for my back a while back the bill was about 5k. After adjustments it was about 1k. My insurance paid over 800 so I paid $1xx. So, if you could get the same treatment, you would pay the 1k.

You might be able to negotiate it down to the 1k, at least. Better than 5k.

Doesn't cost anything to ask.
Hackerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2017, 04:01 PM   #2491
2RedEyes

2RedEyes 2RedEyes 2RedEyes 2RedEyes 2RedEyes 2RedEyes 2RedEyes 2RedEyes 2RedEyes 2RedEyes 2RedEyes

Yes our healthcare priorities seem to be making the industry rich instead of helping the sick. It is really sad and it doesn’t seem like it’ll get better for a long time if ever... Pretty sad for a country that claims to be the leader of the free world. Umbra, how long till your Medicare old?
I got these thoughts in my own head
Todd Snider
2RedEyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2017, 04:57 PM   #2492
Keef

Morning O.F.C. --Hack say that's why U need insurance ? -- People in the desert need water ! -- Some people Hack know they need insurance and can't afford it !-- Ever think about that ? -- Of course Umbra needed insurance and would have had it if possible !-- Lots of people like that !--
Umbra listen to someone been in that position -- Yes U can maybe negotiate a lower bill but pay them $10 a month and forget about it !-- I probably still owe someone something somewhere !-- U survive first and worry about bills another time !-- What happened yesterday is gonna send those high medical bills much higher as poor people's Healthcare got taken hostage in exchange for a list of demands !--When it comes to the administration's actions -- Silence can be taken as approval !--Let it be known far and wide where I stand !-- I disapprove !
Old 10-14-2017, 05:27 PM   #2493
Keef

Anyone know what is happening here ? -- B-S --Black Strawberry -- "V" --Black "V" -- PP-x-BBSL --No I ain't doing it !-- Anyway most of the plants that came up were normal but these 3 are not !-- The biggest started like the smallest !-- The smaller 2 are doing what the bigger one is doing -- U think the plants will stay this way or become more normal looking !-- Different Moms but they got the same dad !--Could it be genetic ?
Attached Images

Old 10-14-2017, 05:45 PM   #2494
Keef

Black Snow ? -- ( Snow Desiel -x- Black Berry Snow Lotus ) -- Took me twice and this was why I bloomed Waldo in the first place -- but I got my Black Snow seed in a bottle in the fridge now !

That baby Black Strawberry plant up there is an O.F.C. plant !-- I started with a Plush Berry -x- Strawberry Desiel mom that came from Umbra -- I bred her to a Strawberry Rhino that came to Texas from Canada as pollen from Bud -- Then the BBSL male I used last came from Giggy -- Straight up O.F.C. !
Old 10-14-2017, 06:00 PM   #2495
umbra

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2RedEyes View Post
Yes our healthcare priorities seem to be making the industry rich instead of helping the sick. It is really sad and it doesn’t seem like it’ll get better for a long time if ever... Pretty sad for a country that claims to be the leader of the free world. Umbra, how long till your Medicare old?
I think Medicare is 65, so 5 years. Insurance with new job kicks in 6 weeks.
Old 10-14-2017, 06:03 PM   #2496
umbra

Too bad the hospital won't take weed, lol. I got weed.
Old 10-14-2017, 07:18 PM   #2497
Keef

U got one them bad air mask Umbra ? -- U heard anything from NCH ? -- Ya'll stay safe as U can !--
RE -- U too !-- That smoke ain't good !-- U need to get one those mask just in case !
Old 10-14-2017, 07:24 PM   #2498
Keef

Umbra sit on that weed a little while -- From what I'm seeing lots of this year's outside crop in NorCal got destroyed or will only be good for extracts if it is only smoke damaged ! -- Give it a month or 2 for supply to dry up some and U might get your price plus from the wholesalers !
Old 10-14-2017, 08:45 PM   #2499
umbra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
OH Umbra, it was worth it to save your life. That is horrible. I am glad you are alive.

It is 38 degrees out there. the plants are covered... time to harvest some today.

Good morning all.
I thought the same thing.
Old 10-14-2017, 09:18 PM   #2500
Hackerman

Hackerman Hackerman Hackerman Hackerman Hackerman Hackerman Hackerman Hackerman Hackerman Hackerman Hackerman

Quote:
Originally Posted by umbra View Post
Too bad the hospital won't take weed, lol. I got weed.
ROTFLMFAO

So true, so true.
Hackerman is offline   Reply With Quote