Could Jeff Sessions End Legal Marijuana?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
THG---here is 1---it's not the latest---the newest should be out by the end of the month---this gets pushed every year, but never makes it to the floor---i believe the other 2 are riders in other bills---who knows maybe 1 will slip thru---but this is the primary one---H.R.1013---check it out---fingers crossed greed will get the best of those in congress wanting to share in the states profits and we get a vote to be taken off the list this year---search---regulate marijuana like alcohol act---peace

All I can find on HR1013 is that it was introduced in 2015 and died in (another) Congress?

All I can find on HR1013 is that it was introduced in 2015 and died in (another) Congress?

yes this same bill has been introduced each and every year over the past few---it''s my understanding that it is before the current congress again and we may have an answer before the end of the month---hopefully it gets approved by congress and off to cheetoboy for his approval sooner than later

Hummm--I guess I'll just keep digging. I can't see where it is up for vote again.

Yes, it is Jared Polis, representative from CO, is sponsor of the bill, but still can't find where it has been reintroduced.

With the money that legal cannabis generates, I am always amazed that the GOP does not embrace legalization.

we're not in kansas anymore dorothy---

Spicer: "Feds could step up enforcement against marijuana use in states"

Sean Spicer just said "we should expect an anti-marijuana crackdown ...

not sure what happened to these links but these are quotes from the WH press secretary today 2-23-17

I watched him when he was saying that bullshit.....effin' Orange man is gonna go way past too far if he tinkers with the cannabis industry.....lots of conservative and middle of the road and ultra right wingers smoke. Lots of folks who backed him are starting to see who he really is and that he does not know to govern nor how to tell the truth and he will tell you anything to get you to shut up....dictator in the making right here.

I am not one to voice my politics's, I don't think this is the right forum to do that but without talking like a Marine......but this cat is really messing around with civil rights and foreign policy...he is simply trying to tear down everything Obama achieved.... and he has no clue *** he is doing or who and what it will effect....his government is not fit to govern as it stands now.

I won't even get started or Rosebud may be having to delete my posts and give me a "time out".

Taking a deep breath, loading the pipe......ahhh better.

Calm down and watch some fake news, it will make you feel better. Haha.

He is simply trying to tear down everything Obama achieved...

Achieved??????now thats funny,,,,,,I promised Rose,,so im gonna keep my mouth shut.

As for as Legal weed,,I could give two shits. I Live In Texas,,it aint ever gonna be legal here. Ive been smoking over 40 yrs without it being legal,,,and will continue to do so.
I care about Work for my Business,,and I have more of it now,,then I have had in 8yrs. My guys are happy to be back to work.

By the way,,yall should be happy,,This might keep him from being elected again. He has a lot of supporters who smoke weed that aint gonna be happy..

WH I'm sorry, this is not the place to discuss politics and me disclosing some of my views was inconsiderate since there is not much you can add to the conversation here if you lean to the right. I feel strongly about my beliefs as do you, and my opinion is just that... my opinion. This is not the place to have that discussion and I know better. Peace

I have much respect for you my friend. That was very cool of you,,,and you are right. Thanks

True words spoken my friend, and the respect goes deeply back at ya.

Latest posts

Back