Iso Hash Oil

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
spook313 said:
do the leaves/timmings have to be dried out before doing this? or could i take a leaves from living plants and try this?
they have to be dry.

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
they have to be dry.
thanks man. i'm probably gonna do that with the plants im growin now after i clone them.

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
what do you mean the weed was just wet. did you strain it through a coffee filter? if you did everything correct you should have come up with either sticky tar or dry powder after scrapping it off your plate. (1) when you get the powder form take it put it in a plastic cig wrapper fold it up and put a piece of tape on it and put it in your shoe and walk around on it for a hour or so. when you take it out you should have a piece of hash. (2) when you get the sticky kind which is more like hash oil or tar just take a razor blade cut a piece and place it on some weed in a bowl or bong and hit that shit.

I did strain it throught the coffee filter. It wasn't completely dry, but wasn't wet. So after i strained it(or what i felt was straining..?) I was left withe still green tree that was just lightly staturated. No stickyness or tar like substance.

i cant figure out what you are doing wrong. everytime i have done it i came out with either tar or dry powder. what do you mean by green tree? the weed you used was it dry? ok after you put it through the coffee filters and drain the liquid onto the plate you throw the coffee filters and weed thats in it away and you let the liquid evaporate. you should have either a tar or powder. are you doing that?

the only thing i can think of that i may have done wrong was not let it sit long enough. after i threw the filters away i let it sit on a book with a candle holder on top of it. No change in color(other than the natural green) no tar pouder and or dust. It was still smokable thank goodness, but it wasn't a pleasent smoke.

truthxpride said:
the only thing i can think of that i may have done wrong was not let it sit long enough. after i threw the filters away i let it sit on a book with a candle holder on top of it. No change in color(other than the natural green) no tar pouder and or dust. It was still smokable thank goodness, but it wasn't a pleasent smoke.
i think i know what you did wrong. after you strained the weed through the filter you kept the weed. wrong throw the weed away and keep the liquid that comes through the filter this is where the hash comes from after the iso evaporates.

i think i know what you did wrong. after you strained the weed through the filter you kept the weed.
I think you nailed that problem TBG..

truthxpride said:
hmm well i guess that's it then. I'll try it again sometime.
whats up truthxpride. i will post some pics next week showing the exact process on how to make it. ;)

truthxpride said:
hmm well i guess that's it then. I'll try it again sometime.
I'm not sure you understand what you're looking for. When you are finished extracting the oils from the plant, you throw all of the plant matter away. You don't dry it, you don't keep it, and you sure don't smoke it.

You're looking for the oils that are in the solvent. You have to evaporate the solvent from the oils first. Just let it evaporate.

After it's all gone, you'll have the oil that contains the THC that makes you high.

It will be just a film on the dish that you can scrape up using a razor blade.

Do you understand now? I think you got off track there.......

alaskabud said:
aahhh I'd also like to add: When you have your first kid, THROW AWAY THE AFTERBIRTH AND RAISE THE KID. Not the other way around. OK?

puke.gif
I've heard tons of analogies, but that one takes the cake. :D

Im pretty interested in this method. I am a bit worried about the rubbing alcohol thing. That stuff couldnt be healthy but if so many people here have done it and your still posting its worth a try. I think this method might be the demise of my two males. Thanks for posting it. If I can get some 190 proof drinking alcohol I'd feel safer with that but i tihnk im gonna go for the rubbing alcohol first time to try it. later.

Ok i just did everything so basically i have a light green liquid now is this right. HOw long will it take before i can smoke it?

FireWeed said:
Ok i just did everything so basically i have a light green liquid now is this right. HOw long will it take before i can smoke it?
thats right. do you have a small fan? if so just put the fan on it and it will help evaporate it faster. if not i would let it sit over night. once all the liquid evaporates take a razor blade and scrape it up and smoke it. i will put up some pics. i just made some today.

Latest posts

Back