A List Of Seedbanks To Buy From Or Not To Buy From With Ratings

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've delt with Dr. Chronic on 3 seperate occasions.All arrived in less than 1 wk in the mid-west.I think most banks at seedbank are old. By doing a little research on the web you can find many good companys.

I placed a couple orders with Doc Chronic a while back, but both got nabbed....

I currently have an order with Marijuana-seeds.nl still in transit, expecting delivery tomorrow or next day.... I am hopeful they get thru.

you know sometimes it's a crap shoot when ordering beans. I thought the way it was packed was very decrete. I won't say how, but all my results were great!

good luck with Hemcy - properly packed and labled and FAST

When ordering from Greenhouse, does anyone have any clue if they make you put your actual name on the outside of the box, or can it be changed to whatever I want?

I believe you can have any name on it rather than your billing name. Also send it to a different adress as well,any adress you'd like. To be smart the 1st time order small and see how that works.

Has anyone in the US ordered from Dr Chronic in the past month or two? I just placed an order a couple days ago and just read some of the newer posts. I hope I get my package.

UTVolGatorHater said:
Has anyone in the US ordered from Dr Chronic in the past month or two? I just placed an order a couple days ago and just read some of the newer posts. I hope I get my package.

I got one last month, and the one before. And, I have one in the mail now, just seems to be taking a long time to get the "you have incoming email." I have been on the doctor's nuts for over six months now, not one interception. Also, not one freebie, exactly why I started using seedboutique, and attitude. I you're truly worried about it, use attitude or nirvana-shop.com, they have the best stealth of any others I've ordered from. Just attitude charges a little more.

Ordered from Doc 3 times, no problems all within 6 bussiness days. Good sealth. Ordered 1 time right at X-mas. Seed Bo.good but slow in sending.Attitude good 14 buss. days, Sensible is excellent! I think 1 of the best

Placed order with the Doc recieve half of my order within 8 days i think got the second half 3 days later i thought they forgot half my order emailed got a response in less than 24 hours after a few more emails i finally recieved the seeds. gonna give a rating of 7 outta 10 because it would have been alot better if they would have informed me of two seperate packages on top of that i don't think they knew because i was never informed that it was being shipped in two different packages even after emailing them. overall i have my seeds so im happy would have been perfect ten but having to recieve two packages is increased risk of interception and not being informed causes stress.

http://www.bcbuddepot.com/ a good friend has ordered from them the last few years,100% so far,and everything he has grown has been stellar,last few years we got bc kush,its mostly indica,but a few grew a bit taller,but they were all done by the first week of october at the latest,their genetics are well suited to northern climates that have a shorter season,serious couch lock,we probably should have harvested 2 weeks earlier..we just had never had anything that finished like that..usually where we live,we are struggling against frost into late october..plus i like that they have 10/20/50/100 packs if you find something you like

What site would be the best to ship in the US without it getting caught?

Attitude good bank 10 4 10 time`s I have used them no more than 8/9 days at the longest.. vary reliable...I tried onestopseedshop and first time got my order 8 days. the next time i waited for 2 months and than asked for my $$$ back and they gave it back... no word on why they must of did not wont my business.

Attitude by far is the best IMO........just placed an order on 3/16 and got it on 3/23 in the southeast US!!! very stealthy and responds to all e-mails in 1 day...plus you get freebees!! the more you order, the more you get free...I dont think no other site does it like that!! just a lil more expensive....but u get what u pay for!

Lots of good seedbanks out there. The ones I've found that work the best always take credit c and e-mail when payment is recieved and order sent. Freebies also a good thing!

Just got my seeds from AttitiudeSeedBank. Order arrived exactly as ordered. Packaging was great, and the extra seeds were a nice perk. I will admit that they are not the cheapest out there, but given the very positive experience, they will get my business again...

Also, I am in the Midwest US....if that matters to you.

Latest posts

Back