passing a drug test and smoke the day before

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i dont know how this thread works, but i have been clean from weed for like 7 months and i blazed las night i took like 3 pokes. i have random screens and i smoked on sat its sun i may have a test on mon and the are not instance they go to the lab! tell me what ta do?

Try cert-o.....you mix it with water and drink it the morning of your test and then drink a lot of water afterward, try to go to the bathroom at least once or twice before you test, and you should be fine. Just don't smoke anymore till then.

It worked i passed a piss test for probation. You saved me a lot of jail time thanks!

funny thing, i get off probation after 5 yrs nov 7th, yes 5 days away, and i just about failed everyone, no jail time, and so much i put myself through just thinkin iam gonna pass, yet the prob.. dude said iam glad your smoking pot. iam think @%$@in trick or something, then he busts out with, at least your not doin tweek lmfao!!! never once violated for the 20+ failed tests lmfao

Is it bad that I pissed about 3-4 times inbetween taking the gelatin and taking the piss test?

the sur gel does work...i smoked 2 days prior to my drug test and passed..this is what i did.

mix 1 box of sur gel with 16 oz of water....drink

drink another 16 oz bottle of water....piss once

eat greasy food(steak,sausage.bacon,cheesbutger) to add yellow coloring to urine

take test 2 hrs later........PASS...

sur gel is about $2 at ur grocery store....next to the jello...

thanks cincy boy...:woohoo:

I wish i wouldve read this before I went out and spent 50 dollars on one of those drinks that make you test clean.

JLLewis said:
I wish i wouldve read this before I went out and spent 50 dollars on one of those drinks that make you test clean.

My husband failed on one of those system cleaners. The company has a money back guarantee, but you have to have a receipt and get the results of the test to send to them. So, to get $50 back you usually have to spend $25 more to get the results of the test. Rip off!

I would rather spend $2 and know it's gonna work.

~Metalchick

So you guys are telling me that a $2box of Jello (giving stores around here don't supply Sur Gel) and following those instructions, I should pass no problem? I'm almost tempted to go with this giving on the price, F paying up to $50 for a bottle of **** that cleans your system..Also, Giving that I don't smoke a day or two prior to the DT

sure jell is the actual name of it..and walmart carries it also..and yes it will work if u follow my instructions...

i didnt believe either but it def does work.

Alright..Well I have another question for you guys. Has anyone ever smoked up to the day before or day-OF (at that..) and used this method an still passed? I wanted to know because I want to do a home-test first before Id even consider a DT for work. Im an everyday smoker, ranging from a few grams to an 1/8th a day. I'm 6ft 155lbs(high metabolism of course!). Regardless on what information I get from you guys, which is helpful in the long run! I plan on trying the home test w/ this method for laughs..that and so I can maybe find a way to beat the system! :hubba:

Last product I took, I failed with flying colors.
-went 5 days w/o smoking
-drank plenty of fluids (water but no cranberry though)
-took QUICKTABS prior to the DT
-urinated 2-3 times after taking the QuickTabs and before the DT itself
-urine had a slight yellow tint to it.

99% gauranteed satisfaction..psh F that what a lie!

i keep telling u...the sure jell method works...i can't stress that enuff...try it and see.

This does not work on court piss tests. I tried it after not smoking for a week and still failed.

It makes sense in that your body won't be breaking down any fat in your system since you have already saturated it with enough of your own. It sound in theory and I hope it works because I would like this job I'm going for. However, if it doesn't I guess it's just a job.

I have a drug test tommorow morning i hope i pass, i really want this job.. i am going to try this suregel before the test tomorrow.. i havent smoke in 4 weeks and i heard it takes about a month to get out your system, so should be good, and have also been drinking this cleanse body crap to clean my body out. but just to be on the safe side i am using suregel tomorrow morning wish me luck..ill let you guys know if i pass

Ok so I have a preemployment urinalysis for a decent job. I already have a decent job so if I do not get it it is not the end of the world. Well i would like the new job. Anyways I am a regular smoker. Now I have one day to test. I have synthetic urine on its way. Then I started thinking. I am being tested at labcorps. they will be mailing out the test though. Will synthetic hold up? Does labcorp pat you down? Watch you? Camera? If I get caught am I in for some legal issues? Please help because I am now scared thinking of the bad stuff that can happen. I have heard about surgel. Does it work? Can they detect it... Oh my god ....See why I am smoking... As much as help as possible.....
Also I can't find surgel. Will Jello work.

Can't be of too much help, but I know for sure that wal-mart carries sure-gel, it is right next to the jello products. Hope your test goes well!

Latest posts

Back