passing a drug test and smoke the day before

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i have a test tomorrow n i'm freakin out. i been searching online for all kinds of stuff, but it's too late to get anything to clean delivered by morning. I'm far away from anywhere to drive and make a purchase. I've thought of this before, my ex used to do it. I still have my doubts but am left with no option...i smoked this morning so i'll let you know how it goes.....

So everyone knows surejel works for some and some it does not it has worked for myself and about 5 friends of mine but i made sure they took it 1 hour before testing. for people who are worried about whether surejel works or not on them and cant take the risk because of random test on job sites or probation try effordent its very nasty but it does work for most of my buddies that work for the railroad. all ya have to do is eat a tablet or drop a tablet in water and drink it but i must warn ya its very very nasty but ya can carry it around with ya wherever you go.

I don't know if i passed because of trying the CERTO method or just drinking alot of water and popping goldenseal pills. Either way, i still passed and i thank this thread!! I moked Sunday night around 10PM and had to take the D/T Tuesday morning. 36 hrs clean results is not too shabby!

Hey highme!Do you have updates.am curious to know since i have a drug test tomorrow and i smoked today. Your case is very similar to that of mine. If you could share what has happened i would be relaxed and free of tension,. Let me know if possible.

cincy boy said:
alright I learned this from an old hillbilly friend of mine that has to take drug

test for his work and I'v personally tried this my self so no worries

Ok theres this stuff called sur gel its used to make

jellys and jams it gives them there texture the jelly feeling

you buy a box of that its around 2$ from a grocery store its all the same

amont when you buy it jello also works and taste better.you take that and

and mix it in a 20oz bottel with cold water and shake it real good

Two hours before your test you drink the mix and then drink another 20oz

bottel of sumthing it can be anything make sure you eat sumthing to and

take 1 piss after you eat and then take the test your garented to pass even

if you smoke the day befor the reason is is that it coats your stomach and

when you piss its just a gel but its really piss it really works no joke i

wouldent post it on here if it didnt :)
Hi, can you plz tell me the 2 hrs you state does that mean after taking the sur-gel wait 2 hrs then go take the test ? Whats the window here after taking it...just drink the one 20 oz of cold tap or ice cold water ? Should i drink as much water as i can before i go ? Test is tomorrow am...plz help..i'll be living on the streets if i lose this job..thanx OJL ps. you dnt say what size box of jello or sur-gel to get ???

got a test on the 10th stoppping smoking today (the 4th) all im gunna do is pee in the morning drink a pack of CERTO in a 16 oz. water bottle pop a vit. B-12 then drink about a galon of water. Ive done the water trick before just using the water and it has worked... but it hasnt worked too. ive never tryed using CERTO on top of it so gunna try that. i have a friend that said between the CERTO the B-12 and the gallon of water your good and hes passed at least 3 tests that way (said hes never failed, and hes a good friend and i caqnt think of a time he ever has failed) so... if it works i'll let you know on the 10th
BTW my test is just one of them stick in the piss tests not a lab test!!!!!!!

Ok...I have sat here and read this all afternoon. I got to add my from experiences here. I love my smoke. I miss it. I hate being with out it. The one tried and true way to pass any drug test is QUIT smoking for 30 days! That is easier said then done... I know from experience. The sure jell / certo method only works for basic 'dip stick' tests fellow pot heads! You can NOT take a test at a lab and expect to pass it with using sure jell / certo method. Even the 'green clean' I have used has failed me recently with the labs. So stop this needless bantering about drug tests and passing with the sure jell. It only works for over the counter tests temp agencies use or what mom and dad would pop on you if you were living under their roof still. Other wise ABSTAIN to pass.

Ok... I feel better. Sorry had to share. I just know the pins and needles some of you are on. I hate the feeling. I smoked 12 days ago - got to pee in cup tomorrow like a lab rat. I am doing the sure jell. This is for a job at a temp service - so I know it is not going to a lab. I took a test from the drug store, and the 'faint' second line showed. I pray I get the same result tomorrow. I need this damn job...

That is my 2 cents worth.. thanks for listening...and man I can't wait to wrap a hog leg and puff puff pass!

Take care...

Play it cool, you should be fine. Use sur-gel and if you haven't smoked in that long should be good.

Cincy..good and nice to hear about the jelly. But am more interested in knowing as to how does it help you in passing the test? do you have any idea? And what made you to try this for a drug test?

Good to know it works. I always wondered if it did. Wish my son had tried it. The recipe goes into momma's cookbook now!

thank you very much this has been very informative, i hope it works when i come to do it. but my personal opinion is stay safe and always use a friend's piss i mean all u need is about an eye dropper amount which u can hide nywhere anytime, if ur being watch hold the dropper under ur penis as to make seem u are pissing. IF THERE IS A WILL THERE MUST BE A WAY. so keep smokin and never regret but rather look to whts yet to be accomplished

but one question that has always made me itch. how long does piss last? i mean does piss go bad ? or u can store it someway to keep it as it was given thats the 1 question i really struggled with. DOES PISS LOSE its freshness if so after how long? :D

one last thing im new here ppl, so plz i need help with my own first baby if that would be possible i will be very grateful and u never know wht a newbie might pass on :D

mmmm, i like you, i'll have to try this. :) thanx, will pass the grand news.

I used to use Niacin when I was in the military...It makes you burn red, but when drink a gallon of water, and piss like 3 times before you test you should be fine..worked for me!

it's interesting to know about experience of passing drug test... thank you for your sharing..

Just wanted to update everyone. I passed my urine screen using koolaid, and I passed a saliva sample using listerine for 35 secs or so, and then eating a few bites of yogurt, and I smoked like max 3 hours before. So, good luck to all of you out there! And thanks to you Michigan voters who passed the medical marijuana Prop!

Urine lasts for a long time. We have collected and stored clean batches for over 1 month, so I know it lasts if stored properly. Immediately freeze the batch when you get it if you won't need it for a while. Then, heat it up to above room temp. If you MUST microwave it, than don't do it long, or more than a couple of times, as it causes the make up of the urine to break down.

bearlover said:
Ok...I have sat here and read this all afternoon. I got to add my from experiences here. I love my smoke. I miss it. I hate being with out it. The one tried and true way to pass any drug test is QUIT smoking for 30 days! That is easier said then done... I know from experience. The sure jell / certo method only works for basic 'dip stick' tests fellow pot heads! You can NOT take a test at a lab and expect to pass it with using sure jell / certo method. Even the 'green clean' I have used has failed me recently with the labs. So stop this needless bantering about drug tests and passing with the sure jell. It only works for over the counter tests temp agencies use or what mom and dad would pop on you if you were living under their roof still. Other wise ABSTAIN to pass.

Ok... I feel better. Sorry had to share. I just know the pins and needles some of you are on. I hate the feeling. I smoked 12 days ago - got to pee in cup tomorrow like a lab rat. I am doing the sure jell. This is for a job at a temp service - so I know it is not going to a lab. I took a test from the drug store, and the 'faint' second line showed. I pray I get the same result tomorrow. I need this damn job...

That is my 2 cents worth.. thanks for listening...and man I can't wait to wrap a hog leg and puff puff pass!

Take care...

You are correct Sir. I know a State Lab Tech. They use gas,,,you can eat jello and drink what ever you want to the dogs come home and if you have been smoking,,,You will fail or have a False Positive,,which when your on Probation will put you back in Prison. DO NOT FALL FOR THIS CRAP. If they are using the other methods you can pass by drinking tons of plane ole water before the test.

Latest posts

Back