passing a drug test and smoke the day before

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was smoke free for 15 days then gave in for 3-4 days..now back to cleaning..I am 210 and in the past 7mths have lost 55 lbs..I work out everyday and has started the vinegar intake...How long will it take to clean my system again....Not to mention I was not clean in 15 days..But prolly was close....What will work to quicken this process..not mask it....tried sure-gel to mask...Didn't work

thanks for the information im definatly putting this to a test via home and maybe even a lab test

Hey every one i was reading all your comments and i was wondering does it really work cause i have a drug test coming up very soon for a probation meeting an i am kinda nervous about it cause if this U,A is clean it will be my last one then i am off probation i was looking around an alot of people are saying this idea works please email me if your have tried an it has worked need help an advice hit me up

Why is this thread stickied? Show me one piece of evidence pointing to this working? Has no one else figured out that what is most likely happening is these people are passing not because of the suregel but because of how much they dilute their piss?

I hope this workes for me I had a accident in a company vehicle last night and had to do something fast this was all I could find in the amount of time I had.

I ended up getting the 6oz package of orange jello (god that was a lot of jello)

I mixed it in a 24oz bottle and drank this ate a suasage dog and some bread. Then drank another 24oz of water
Drank a couple glasses of tea and 16oz of gatorade.
I pissed crystal clear after the second piss. I was worried it looked to clean so I ate 5000mg of Vit C and three asprins. Pissed again was still clear. I went in and pissed for the UA I was suprised it looked like normal piss not to yellow but not clear.
I am worried that I started this at 8:30am and pissed for the test around 10:45am
Did the piss turn yellow from the Vit C or is the jello wearing off?
I also have not had anything to smoke for 5 days before last night. Before that I was only smoking on the weekends.

I gotta pass this or I will lose job, house med insurance. Wish me luck I will report back once I know I passed

Yea i was reading articles bout the sure gel stuff last. got an interview in about 2 hours, just drank it. Dont even know if im getting tested yet. But if i Do i and pass Sure GEl is deffilently the shizit... Ill come back later and let you guys know what happens...

And yea i was typing very illiterate tht last 1, but deffilently geeked bout this, smoked less then 24 hours ago so will see. Hopefully they dont Pt me, but never know.

Yea didn't even get tested this time, guess i drank some nasty EDITjello for no reason lmao. Yea got another interview with them next week, guessing ill get tested on tht 1, so ima quit weed till then. Get some more sure gel, just to be sure. and hope to hell i pass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This method will not work, I think this thread needs to be taken down. I followed the directions as the OP posted it does not work

drug test tomorrow 8:15am, smoked tonight. 120 lb female. will sure gel work? i have the 420 body clean but im pretty sure you have to quit 2 days before the test & i haven't. so any suggestions???

I don't know how it works but it does... I did 4 yrs on parole and took certo the whole time and never once threw a dirty...so I believe it works. I would party on weed and Meth daily and once in awhile pcp. .always beer....but anyhow, I would party all night like a dumb *** then at 7 am drink certified with a mountain dew (32oz) then chase with water and piss about 3 times until piss was clear and at 9 am report to my PO and come out clean. A lot of people say it is a matter of dilution but I think the certified had something to do with it just for the fact I had so much toxins in my body I don't think it was just dilution alone.

:rofl: passed a drug test and smoked on the way ther:p

"Quik Fix"

Exactly! I've done the same in the past... which is why I just say....if it works that's what matters. I'm really not interested in the scientific explanation. Everyone has their own choice and I'm just saying I have tried it and YES it works (for me)

don't know how else to do it, so thought I would go here...please delete my account

Hey,

So I'm a 23 year old female, about 5"3' and about 105 pounds. I'm a very active and healthy person, I'm always drinking water and I drink about a liter of green tea a day on a regular basis. I'm also training to be a Pilates instructor so I am in good physical shape. I took quite a few breaks from smoking, my last break was from Thanksgiving until the middle/end of January. From the middle of January until the first week of February, I smoked maybe 3x a week tops, once a day each. Since the first week of February I wasn't smoking at all. I smoked 2 small bowls this weekend because I didn't think I would be getting the job I had interviewed for. Well, I did get the job, and I have to schedule a pee test in like a week. Any advice? Do you think I'll be okay? Please help!

Yes, ironically, altho' in many states marijuana is PRESCRIBED for pain, here in TN they test chronic pain patients regularly not only for that but are now even starting testing for ALCHOLOL! (A urine test that can detect, apparently on average a 3-days prior usage of!) Yes, this before renewing my prescription for pain pills that I've never abused, have plennnnnty of proof of need for, have never been in rehab for (or anything else for that matter)...Anyway, my actual question is: while these (the jello thing in particular) seem like great suggestions, won't it also mask the prescription drugs? Because they're also testing to make sure I'm actually taking them and not selling them as "hillbilly heroin." Anyone know?

nic said:
Yes, ironically, altho' in many states marijuana is PRESCRIBED for pain, here in TN they test chronic pain patients regularly not only for that but are now even starting testing for ALCHOLOL! (A urine test that can detect, apparently on average a 3-days prior usage of!) Yes, this before renewing my prescription for pain pills that I've never abused, have plennnnnty of proof of need for, have never been in rehab for (or anything else for that matter)...Anyway, my actual question is: while these (the jello thing in particular) seem like great suggestions, won't it also mask the prescription drugs? Because they're also testing to make sure I'm actually taking them and not selling them as "hillbilly heroin." Anyone know?

This is probably the most sensible thing I ve seen on this thread.

This question is a very good one because we all know the only magic happening here is that your urine is diluted so there is not enough ppm of MJ metabolites to trigger a fail.

This only works for dipstick tests that look for metabolites thats it.

And in this case also brings up the question well what if I dilute and then they see that there is also no trace of these other substances in my system all of a sudden. While it most likely wouldnt be grounds to be able to do anything it still wouldnt look good if noticed. This is a good reason why dilution is not the best answer. Also because Probation offices and large corporations that use large labs, or even small businesses that can afford the services, look for dilute urine. The whole Felony thing is usually pertaining to those who try to swap urine and things like that since a court cannot prove that you meant to dilute your urine.

When you smoke the THC metabolizes and stores its metabolites in your fat cells which layer over one another over your muscle tissue. The body pulls the fat back into the system when it needs energy, at this point the THC then goes into body to be metabolized into your urine. SIMPLE AS THAT.

Now what alot of poeple have begun to experiment with is fattening up before tests, so that they cover up the THC tainted fat, and then burn off the energy naturally with slight exercise while drinking sport drinks so that even though they may be drinking alot of liquid your body will get energy from the drink, and only use a little of its fat reserve for this and that, which will also put the hormones into your urine, which is what is tested for to make sure ppm is high enough. Everyone urinates a certain level of hormones and other things that will not be as high on ppm if you just drink a ton of water.

Eat alot of fatty foods ASAP.
Dont be too much more active than you usually are. This way you dont get into the fat that was storing THC used and put into your urine.
Drink energy drinks that actually have vitamins and things. NOT RED BULL OR MONSTER.
Always take a good pee in the morning before your test, and eat and drink before the test again, and try to pee once before you have to test.

The thing is to try and eat more than you need to at least for a day or two before the test to cover up the THC ridden fat in your body from being used.

Ok people that have no idea what they are talking about shouldnt talk lol!!!
If u are really scared at failing a DT you should do both drink and CERTO!!! like i had to take a test today at 9AM but i had to be in orientation at 8AM so i woke up at about 5AM drank a detox drink, then went back to sleep!!! woke up at like 6 to 6:30 am then got a normal bottle of water take a small gulpe out of it pour one packet of the Jel into it shake really well, drink it u got 20 mins u can wait about 10 mins if u need to then Get a multivitamin wrap it in a piece of meat of some kind not a hard meat (u dont want to scratch the jell off of ur stomach it well help your body in breaking down the vitamin to change ur pee from water to yellow again) once u eat that then u need to get another bottle and do the same with the other packet of certo ( a box comes with 2) after that u will really not want to drink any thing but u should of a small bottle of water to chill with u, you will slowly watch ur coloring change from yellow to clear water and it will come back yellow trust me u will keep peeing u will notice lol once ur pee if a good yellow ur good to DT dont ever catch the front of the stream or the end u want it right in the middle!!!! that way all they get is straight water with vitamins in it!!!!! i have done it my whole life and was passed onto me by family never fails i am 6'3 250lbs and works for me,,, o and must add dont be retarded and eat dairy foods even a few hours befor milk included it had acids the break down the jell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tater said:
Why is this thread stickied? Show me one piece of evidence pointing to this working? Has no one else figured out that what is most likely happening is these people are passing not because of the suregel but because of how much they dilute their piss?

Aint that the truth. I know some Lab Techs,,you aint passing or fooling a Gas test,,I dont give a crap what you drink.

Latest posts

Back