Powdery Mildew issue

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mindbender

Reaction score
Just harvested my meds and found i have a lil bit of Powdery Mildew.
During veg stage i saw it come and thought it was dust or sumthin else.
Then about 2 weeks into flower it started to spread like wild fire so i decided
to try {Green cure}+mixed with 1-part Milk/10-parts water....Stuff worked like magic but it kept comin. So im deciding to get a sulphur burner and burn once or twice a week at 15 min intervals.

Do you guys think a sulphur burner will solve the problem for me once and for all?
And secondly what kind of stuff and can u give a plant to fight it off.....i heard Rhino Skin but im very skeptical. Any suggestions would help. Thanx a Million
And Please Keep it Organic if not i will still take ideas and suggested remedies.
Thanx again.
:icon_smile:

Ps i was flowering in dr150 grow tent

I had it and it was real bad, I threw a crop away and cleaned the room and i got it again on my next round, I got a sulphur burner and haven't seen it in 2 yrs.
A 2 hour burn in veg and a 2 hr burn the first week of flower is all thats needed. I dont even use it anymore.

i recommend; if you don't have anything that you just cannot lose.
trash and burn, clean house and start over.

i never tried sulpher, or the serious sprays like eagle 20.. but i did the circlejerk with every other product with no results.
it got bad here, and eventually made its way into the veg area, i was fooked then.
eventually i got wise, trashed it all and restarted. and while i'm out some kick-arse keepers, my rooms been pm free since ..and it's sooo nice not to worry about that crap.
good luck man, stuff is hell (i swear; people have phobia's of spiders and snakes.. me it's powder mildew)

i had it in the last run---ph'd my waterings to 5 cause pm does not like acidic soil and still harvested earlier than i would have liked---got it again on the current run during veg and killed it with a burn---now in week 2 of flowering i just fired up the burner again to be safe---imo sulphur burners are the only way to combat pm---i find it impossible to get the the upper hand against it when it starts to show midway thru flower cause you lost your window to burn and you need to spray each and every inch of every plant---this is a a pita cause you will never see it all and it will thrive in an alkiline soil environment---so to make a short story longer---a preventative burn in the 2nd week of flower is a good idea and will carry you thru harvest ;)

ps---i burn for 2 hours in veg and 1 hr in flower---not sure 15 minutes is gonna get you right

sulphur burn as long as you are not over a week into flower.. other then that Eagle20 in veg.. :ciao:

Latest posts

Back