My new Magical Butter machine

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just checked, mines being delayed till after the first of the year. No holiday edibles for anyone around me
;(

How loud is it Rose?

that's one thing I did NOT do.

I think Sherrwood said its VERY loud.

Oh no bummer lyfespan. Sorry, that is a drag.

I'll live vicariously thru you my dears, I'm pretty preoccupied with trying to layout my new warehouse space for maximum efficiency. Already picked apart NCHs grow space, got some ideas, and have a thread taking suggestions too.

I saw that thread, very cool Lyfespan

Joe it is only loud, and not that loud, when it is stirring. I was surprised it wasn't louder. The loudness is only for a few seconds every so often. I am a sensitive thing and it doesn't bother me.

My apologies for not chiming in sooner I've been on vacation and have not logged into the site.

I do not mind using this thread for everybody's experience with the machine in fact I prefer it so we can all share recipes and such.

Rosebud You asked what strain I used it was critical Kush.

And yes I do decarboxylate the material in the oven 250° for 25 minutes then into the refrigerator to cool.

When I made tincture I used vegetable glycerin, be aware it is very thick and the 90 micron bag they supply takes a very very long time to strain it.

Like I said earlier in this thread I strained half of the tincture and left the other half un strained in a Tupperware container in the freezer, if you take a teaspoon or half a teaspoon of that it is extremely powerful. I don't see any need to strain the tincture unless the taste or texture of unstrained bothers you.

The machine was an incredibly wise investment I'm glad I got it.

Thank you Sherrwood, I feel better now. More Pic's.

THIS MACHINE IS AWESOME!!

So we put in 40 grams... and this is what came out....I will finish it today outside in the rain. Mr rb and I had no idea what to expect when it came out of the machine so we had decided to run it thru cheese cloth and a strainer. Then do the bag. This stuff comes out so clean we didn't need to do that. When we used the bag it ran right through fast..

View attachment 001.jpg

View attachment 002.jpg

View attachment 003.jpg

View attachment 004.jpg

That's great news Rose, looks so yummy. Can't wait for the dosing report, who's going to be the Guinea pig?

Rosebud,

Don't forget to use Lecithin granules, it is an emulsifier and helps bind the material and butter and also increases potency, it's widely used by pharmaceutical companies and food manufacturing companies.

I am making butter as we speak. Using 8 sticks of butter and 40 grams of bud.

Rosebud,

Don't forget to use Lecithin granules, it is an emulsifier and helps bind the material and butter and also increases potency, it's widely used by pharmaceutical companies and food manufacturing companies.

I am making butter as we speak. Using 6 sticks of butter and 40 grams of bud.

Nice tip Sherwood, can't wait for mine, I'm pacing around for something to do, lol

Corrected ( edited ) my post above, used 8 sticks of butter, not 6 .
The herb is in the oven now, 250 degrees for 25 minutes, then into the refrigerator until cool.

Does the MBM use pressure like a pressure cooker or is it all just temperature and agitation?

I am making RSO with this batch so i won't need the lecithin, although my neighbor and i tried it last night. An 8 hour tincture w/ nurse larry...shoulders let go first...It is nice. Went to bed shortly, i will get a report form her who guzzled it...lol

Hackerman, beats the heck outta me. With everclear in there it couldn't be a pressure cooker could it? It grinds a few times an hour and not for long. Steam escapes around the lid...It really is magic.

the lid does not have a lock/latch. it plugs in by the handle to get power to the motor but it (lid) is held down by the sheer weight of the motor. NO vacuum or pressure.

My little MBM is doing its thing, about an hour left.
I am making a batch of Snickerdoodle cookies as gifts as soon as it's done, and leaving some for Santa along with a cold beer tonight.

I am making RSO with this batch so i won't need the lecithin, although my neighbor and i tried it last night. An 8 hour tincture w/ nurse larry...shoulders let go first...It is nice. Went to bed shortly, i will get a report form her who guzzled it...lol

Hackerman, beats the heck outta me. With everclear in there it couldn't be a pressure cooker could it? It grinds a few times an hour and not for long. Steam escapes around the lid...It really is magic.

so what's the verdict from the guzzler :rofl:

why do i see a tan bubble hash look in the bottom of the machine with a bit of liquid and a completely different reddish color in the cheese cloth---what the heck is in the measuring cup---type slow so i can follow along

Orange, the guzzler has not been heard from since... I see lights on over there so she must have lived.

I think the color difference is from the lighting. The second picture from the top is the accurate one. It blew my mind when i saw that hashy looking stuff....

so what's the verdict from the guzzler :rofl:

why do i see a tan bubble hash look in the bottom of the machine with a bit of liquid and a completely different reddish color in the cheese cloth---what the heck is in the measuring cup---type slow so i can follow along

Type slow so as I can follow along, omg I'm dying from laughter, I was tripping out on the hashy stuffs too.

O K In the measuring cup is the tincture... SInce then has evaporated over a cup of everclear off just sitting on the counter...will make it easier to cook down to rso.

More than one person in this thread (and a few others) have talked about putting 30 and 40 and 42 grams of hash into edibles.

I have a question. Do you remember how much weed it took you to acquire that much hash?

Latest posts

Back