seed ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes you most definitely are that. Lol

What are the genetics? What about the cut is so temperamental if I may?
G13 is not on this forum anymore. i have this cut, but have not run it through flower yet. from what i gather, she is very picky in flower. i've heard many people say they loved the smoke, but would never want to run her again. most people run her a few times, get upset because they cannot get her dialed in, and just toss her out.
i've never smoked anything that hit you this hard, if you don't want to lose 1.5 hr, dont smoke it.
the roadkill skunk is what makes it so unstable. not many seeds were released. sorry i do not know more.
Kraven can help you if your still interested.

G13 is not on this forum anymore. i have this cut, but have not run it through flower yet. from what i gather, she is very picky in flower. i've heard many people say they loved the smoke, but would never want to run her again. most people run her a few times, get upset because they cannot get her dialed in, and just toss her out.
i've never smoked anything that hit you this hard, if you don't want to lose 1.5 hr, dont smoke it.
the roadkill skunk is what makes it so unstable. not many seeds were released. sorry i do not know more.
Kraven can help you if your still interested.

Yeah I suppose Ive run a few temperamental cuts before myself, usually after a run or two and taking notes getting em dialed isnt too bad... ChemD comes to mind, usually finicky about the calmag but I just try to read what the plants are telling me the first round, then catch it before on the next. I feel like its most beneficial to write your own profiles and use custom blends of fert salts to achieve a really dialed profile but once you have it you never really worry about feeding again in the correct proportions.. Or, just grow with organic components and let the plant dictate its uptake for the most part..

I really really prefer organic grows but for alot of reasons I stick with custom salts... You know who has a nice line of nutes that gets slept on but was one of the most forgiving was gh's vegan line.. Its not really popular with growers unless Im missing something, but when I used it I never really ph'd or measured out increments exactly, it was very forgiving within reason and I had great results in coco with it, Im really shocked more growers dont use it considering how forgiving it was.. smelled kinda funny but my plants responded very well to it..

Latest posts

Back