irma

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rose there is always tornados in hurricanes but no need to worry you'll never hear it coming !-- 100 + mph hour wind and a tornado hits U does it really matter which kills U ? -- One post to be better than the other ? -- U can bust a move and maybe lightening get U !-- Too late to run might as well get into the rum !

art, you better be careful. Don't be climbing up in that eye.. And now tornadoes too? You guys have it all. Art Vandelay, having rum for breakfast, it happens in hurricanes. Thinking of you. Oh art, i ordered seeds at Attitude last week. They still work well.

You're an early bird, Rose! Thanks about the 'tude info, I successfully completed a purchase from another shop. I'm not sure my 2 straggly seedlings are going to survive the weather but we'll see. Depends on when and how long power is out. Going to be a late start to the fall grow in any case. What strains did ya buy?

Rose there is always tornados in hurricanes but no need to worry you'll never hear it coming !-- 100 + mph hour wind and a tornado hits U does it really matter which kills U ? -- One post to be better than the other ? -- U can bust a move and maybe lightening get U !-- Too late to run might as well get into the rum !

Yes, we're in that fun zone to the northwest just to make our weather joy complete. You know your hurricane drill, Keef :rofl:

Good hurricane morning to ya Art. I got some Nordle for Bud as I forgot to plant his favorite strain. oops. And well, here is the complete list, they were given out lots of freebies.
CBD Crew Seeds Nordle
Feminized Cannabis Seeds - 05 seeds Humboldt Seed Organization Green Crack CBD
Feminized Cannabis Seeds - Illuminati Seeds Papaya Rose
Feminized Cannabis Seeds - 06 seeds

I have to admit i really like papaya but nirvana papaya seeds suck. So this one was named papaya rose, how could I not get that? Are you safe Art?

Good luck to you this afternoon Art, my sister is not too far from you over in Okeechobee. Should be a little more mellow over there I'm guessing. Stay down and keep us posted if you can...

Good hurricane morning to ya Art. I got some Nordle for Bud as I forgot to plant his favorite strain. oops. And well, here is the complete list, they were given out lots of freebies.
CBD Crew Seeds Nordle
Feminized Cannabis Seeds - 05 seeds Humboldt Seed Organization Green Crack CBD
Feminized Cannabis Seeds - Illuminati Seeds Papaya Rose
Feminized Cannabis Seeds - 06 seeds

I have to admit i really like papaya but nirvana papaya seeds suck. So this one was named papaya rose, how could I not get that? Are you safe Art?

Woo hoo that all looks great, Rose! 'Ole bud really has it going on :rofl:
Feminized! Brilliant!! With my short growing season I'm losing valuable time just sexing plants!

The only thing we're worried about, Rose, is storm surge. Wind and rain don't scare us - my house is built with concrete block back-filled with rebar and concrete. And our base flood elevation is about 10' which is pretty good. We don't know how good yet, though. We're feeling perfectly safe for now, we've lived here a long time!

Good luck to you this afternoon Art, my sister is not too far from you over in Okeechobee. Should be a little more mellow over there I'm guessing. Stay down and keep us posted if you can...

Thanks, 2RE! Yup, Okeechobee is in our 'hood! This morning I saw the Army Corps of Engineers certified the lake levee/dam as sound. They will still get high winds but don't have to worry about surge.

North Port? Art. Been there many times. Mostly before they got big. Did the concrete work at Eagle Ridge or Eagle something for Don Riggs Concrete. Lived in Charlotte Harbor, just before the bridge. Was there 1 week before Hurricane Charley tore it up. Be safe, not much high ground around there.

I was in Hammond Louisiana and couldn't get out before Katrina because of gridlock on the roads !-- Made the decision be safer in a brick home than in the car on the road !-- My generator quit within an hour !-- No problem I had a couple DC to AC inverter !-- Ran a fan -radio and lamp off my car battery for 2 weeks !-- We had 2 cars so I jump one off with the other if I ran the battery down to far !-- If I yell real loud the might hear me in Rockport where Harvey came in !-- We ran to Austin !-- Got Lucky just some minor damage !- If Harvey was 5 miles closer and my place at the beach would be toast !-- I was just out checking the damage !-- Everyone got some damage but most gonna be fine !-- I was there for Ike and Rita so I know hurricanes and they scare me !

Gallon and a half of Coconut brandy maybe 80-90 proof and a gallon of Blueberry brandy !-- I usually just tell people it's wine !-- ( I leave out the condensed times 5 ) -- See those cans of pears in the pic ? -- That's my next batch !-- That coconut is made from bakers sweetened coconut flakes !-- Removed the oil and ferment it's a** ! -- My wife D.D. partial to that blueberry "Merlot" --I could distill but why ?-- Shiner's would cut it down to about this proof anyway !--

View attachment 20170910_082051.jpg

morning ,,me and my people survived ,,,house needs some work,,nothing I cant handle ,,,we dodged a bullet on this one ,,thoughts and prayers to those who did not fair as well,,,,

Oh zigggy, that is great news, so glad to hear from you. Be strong, i know you are.

Zigggy, that you and yours are safe is the most important thing. It can be devastating to lose a home, but it can be rebuilt. I am so glad that your and your family are well and that your damage is not severe.

My heart is with you all.

Zig now the hard part begins !-- U got to stay healthy !-- It's like being an army medic !-- U have to put yourself first because if U ain't healthy and functioning U can't help others !-- People depending on U !

Same here, safe and sound....dodged a big bullet...just a day of clearing light to medium debris...others were not so fortunate.

morning ,,me and my people survived ,,,house needs some work,,nothing I cant handle ,,,we dodged a bullet on this one ,,thoughts and prayers to those who did not fair as well,,,,

:aok:

great news Zig,glad you made it through with just some work to do on the house,anyone heard if Art is ok? hope everyone made it safe and sound.....peace

Sister-in-law lives in the same area as Art. She made it with no damages. Just a lot of rain and clean up.
Irma made it up here yesterday. A bit breezy with a spattering of rain is all we got.

Yo Florida -- Don't let them pawn those left over Katrina trailers off on U !-- They off gas a lot of formaldehyde !-- Staying in one is NOT healthy !

Latest posts

Back