Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning weed everyone. It's 7:02 here and still dark. We are at 12/12 and I'm hoping the PGG will start flowering. Happy Munchday you old farts. :joint:

Hope you post lots o' pics when she does, Beemer. I'm anxious to see how she looks. I saw a few of Jaga's on "the other site", but if I remember right, they were far from the flowering stage.

bozzo,
hippie,
Raining below the bridge huh ? Troll land getting flooded huh? All sand here, the rain soaks in. Think you guys are getting more rain and weather then me. Let the sun shine.

beemer,
You`re 3 hours behind me, no wonder it was still dark.

jaga,
Did you get the time figured out ?

Peace

Thanks yopper I like to have it set on NYC time then I can roughly no what time you folks are up

WOW !-- I think I found my people !-- Ole Keef be a young 58 yr. old Wildman !-- so many people responded so quick I'm kinda overwhelmed !-- Good to be here thanks for the welcome ! Some of U I might already know and I Hope to make many new friends here ! About my grow-- I have 2 grow rooms one for Veg. and one for bloom -- I have 6 aero boxes with plans to add 2 more -- I've been running my W.W. -- SOG rotation for about a year ! On the first of the month I move a box into bloom! I veg. 18-6 and bloom at 12-12-- I'm looking for a legendary indica to cross on my best Widow line to shorten finish timewithout hurting her potency -- any suggestions ?? Thanks for the Big Welcome !!- We gonna have coffee and smoke a little something for breakfast ?

O my Lord we have take OFF:vap-leafy_wave:

Good morning weed everyone. It's 7:02 here and still dark. We are at 12/12 and I'm hoping the PGG will start flowering. Happy Munchday you old farts. :joint:

Hey there Mr. B.
I'm running out of time fast for the PGG to flower too so today I covered them in black plastic. took a heck of a lot.

How long do you think I can get away with having them enclosed before they start to choke? I don't want to kill them & I can't cover & uncover every day.

Any thoughts?

Howdy Gman. Hopefully if won't get to hot out. The one I have in the greenhouse has a hard time with the heat now for some reason. All the fine little leaves that are coming out on the colas are dying off. I thought it was the fans so I shut them off and it is still doing it. I tried putting black plastic bags on a couple of colas on the girls outside and a little breeze came up and it almost went to the ground. I'm just going to let it go and see what will happen. Mine are just to tall to cover without drawing to much attention. Heck jaga has been at it for 7 months and the buds never have finished. He chopped it a couple days ago. Says it good smoke but not a lot of it. Happy days.

Jaga had on he just chopped inside. It was 7 months old and still wasn't a good bud.

Don't think I want to pay a seven month light bill for inferior buds. My Black Lights take three, but the buds are huge and slap this old hippie pretty hard.

Wonder if he used the DLS method?

Lit up like a x-mas tree down at he beach Ya'll !-- Sorry I missed Wake and Bake yesterday !-- I had a sore throat and lost my voice !-- No ! No !-- It was Sunday and I was at church all day ! I don't even have a garage -- U can call home and ask my wife !-- got to take a fifth on the whole day !--- good times ! -- Anyway !-- Wake and Bake my peeps ! The 2 in. plastic plastic nets came in yesterday !-- be cloning today !-- I seen the pics of that PPG !-- I'd have to cut my way into the grow room with a chainsaw ! No thanks !-- I am gonna add some other varieties to my Widow rotation soon !-- Got my mind set on Chem Dawg, Northern Lights and O.G. Kush -- Want to explore some other varieties as well !-- Yo Rosebud !-- does Nurse Larry grow well indoors or is it one of them big*** sativas?

wake and bake #2 did some northern lights this morning, got my coffee. i guess i'm ready for the day. i guess no one knew of a good strain that doesn't dry your eyes real bad. yall have a great day, cause this ol fat boy is going to try his best. peace

Ain't the first wake and bake I did by myself !-- Them nugs is getting hard and frosty ! Does anyone else pretrim buds while they still on the vine ? Stress the Hell out them and squeeze the best out of it ! !-- Another thing !-- I swear this Widow is adapting to my grow conditions !-- each cycle they get stronger and do better thatn the last cycle !-- these LEDs are made for a SOG or SCROG-- as plants get taller the less light the lower part of a plant gets-- with a SOG or SCROG the light is roughly the same distance from the plant ! These AERO BOXES is the best, easiest and most dependable way I 've ever grown ! When the Widow Jap slapped me down them dunes-- 2 and a half cartwheels and a face plant ? Well R.W.S. slid down the dunes to check on me or more correctly laugh at me ! She said what do U need to keep us supplied with this kind of weed ? As U saw by the pics Hippie posted for me I went a little buckwild !-- she's happy now !-- Stuff turns her into a WOOBLEHEAD !!

Good morning Curmudgeonland and all of the old farts that reside there. Sorry I missed the first wake and bake, so let`s have another session. Hard to make it when you don`t go to bed till 5am. Peace.

7 months for one harvest ?-- I quess I just an impatient water farmer !--- U might get more than me per harvest -- but I'm gonna harvest 7 times in that same 7 months ! Clone gets about a month to root out then 2 months in bloom -- move some to bloom every month !-- got one little A.K. in aero and another one soon!-- long as it is not a hermie I can use it ! Everyone sleeping in today ?

Morning keef, patience, patience and more patience. Enough patience and you can grow anything. Years back (20-25) had a quite large cacti collection growing in my living room. They seem to take forever to grow and water, got to be careful with the water here. Very easy to over water them. Anywho, dirt farming and a moisture meter go hand in hand to achieve your goal. Peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back