Just gonna lay this out on the line

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GuerillaGrower420

Reaction score
Used to be a regular here, I've asked around my community to no avail.. I need a low to no thc strain I can grow for a family member. I'm to the point of desperation. I live in NY a non legal state, they have MM but it's more of a farce. Where can I ship seeds I from safely? How can I go from final plant product into a product you would be comfortable feeding even to someone that had never partake before?

You need to find a Harlequin cross in seeds or cannatonic. Go to the CBD Crews website and see what you can find. Keep us posted.

Check out Leafly--https://www.leafly.com/explore. They have information on tons and tons of different strains. You are going to be wanting something high in CBDs with little to no THC. Most high CBD strains still have an equal amount of THC as they do CBD. I have read where they are developing some strains with virtually no THC, something like 18:1 for those who do not like the effects of THC.

Let's get you going on some plants and we can talk about how to deliver the medicine later. Many people use edibles or capsules.

I believe Harlequin and Cannatonic are 6% Thc and 12 % CBD. 2/1 ratios are very nice for folks that are cannabis nieve. I believe ACDC is very high cbd with little to no thc. I have seen the labs tests, i can get them if anyone wants to see them.

Ive read AcDc and Charlottes web are in the high cbd/ low thc category. Just dont know where I can get seeds from, safely.

Latest posts

Back