LOWRYDER X AK47 or AUTO AK47!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4TheCause said:
GrandDaddyToke,
very nice indeed! I have a few questions if you have time:
1.) Did you get that yield without using CO2? I saw your setup in the beginning of this thread and didn't see any CO2 tanks. Those buds are huge for this small of a plant. What are your general thoughts/opinions on CO2 usage?
2.) Why don't you just start your seeds into the 3 gallon grow bags instead of transplanting them?
3.) PLEASE describe your drying/curing process a little. I see that you simply mention that you do 24 hours with a continuous fan blowing on them, then 12 hours in a brown bag, then into the jars! Is that it?

Thanks,

4TheCause

Thanks,

I Had co2 going for the first couple weeks of the grow, but it got to expensive and became a pain because i had to swap my tank out every week. So I used inline fan 24hrs a day pulling in fresh air from outside, which gave me a good enough amount of co2.

I use small pots to start because they drink up your solution faster in a small pot so you can feed them at a more rapid rate. For me I seem to get a faster grow rate then just starting them in a 3gal bag. When flushing or watering you want to have plenty of water/nutrients running through the bottom drainage holes so you know your plants roots are totally saturated. I was told good runoff helps prevent your roots from haveing a nutrient lockup. It also helps because your using less nutrients while the plants are small in a small pot because it takes less water to soak it.

I hang my plants upside down in a dark closet for anywhere between 1-4 days. I keep a small fan oscilating on low to keep good air circulation. After 24hrs I check to see if anythings fully dried such as some of the small side nugz. From there I put them in brown paper bags for a day or 2. Then on to the curing jars. I check my jars every day because they start to get some moisture back when they are in the jars. If they become moist I put them back into paper bags until they are fully dried again. Some like they're bud a little moist, but i prefer a nice fully dried and fully cured nugz, which can take 3-4wks of going into the jars. Just make sure you check your nugz for moisture when they're in jars you dont want bud mold.

All great info GDT! but can u please answer these 2 very important ques for me... i read both of your threads, (the blueprint for auto grows IMO) and was wondering...what size was your starter pots?? ( i was thinking about using 16oz party cups!) and I know light is always an issue, but if you go back maybe 1 page you can see my ealier posts as far as set-up is concerned..with that said, do you think that I can achieve 1.5oz-2oz per plant dry with 20 plants in a 56" x 56" x 78.5" cabinet under a 600hps, hortilux?? Or would I need to go for the 1000hps like you used? Help!

uptosumpn said:
All great info GDT! but can u please answer these 2 very important ques for me... i read both of your threads, (the blueprint for auto grows IMO) and was wondering...what size was your starter pots?? ( i was thinking about using 16oz party cups!) and I know light is always an issue, but if you go back maybe 1 page you can see my ealier posts as far as set-up is concerned..with that said, do you think that I can achieve 1.5oz-2oz per plant dry with 20 plants in a 56" x 56" x 78.5" cabinet under a 600hps, hortilux?? Or would I need to go for the 1000hps like you used? Help!

I started in 4 inch pots on all the Auto's.I left them in that pot until sexed usually done 14 to 18 days.
I think you would just fine in 16 oz cups.
Make sure you have good drainage in them.
It is hard to say what a plant final yield will be but if you can get 20 plants in that area you could rotate them to try and get equal amounts of light directly under your 600.
With the proper nutrients, temp, ventilation and all the other unexpected I would think you would end up with a sizable yield :cool:

The new wave of autoflowering hybrids is finally here, and leading from the front is the Automatic AK47! Our first foray into the autoflowering world and still our favourite. Crossing the very best AK47 we could find with the autoflowering genes of Lowryder, we have produced a strain that is the perfect blend of the two. Everything that we loved about the AK47 has been left intact from its beautiful aroma and resin encrusted buds through to its unique bud structure and astonishing potency. The cross with Lowryder means that now it can be grown virtually anywhere. Balconies, patios, window boxes, indoors or outdoors, connoisseur grade marijuana is now attainable for every grower. Autoflowering strains flower in response to age rather than light cycle. Automatic AK47 will grow vegetatively for approximately 14 days then enter into a rapid, almost violent flowering period. For the next 56 days they will branch out profusely, throw out pistils in their thousands, calyxes will swell and a coating of resin glands will make the mature plant glisten as if dusted with fine diamonds. Odour levels are quite high and a large quantity of flowering females can certainly produce quite an aroma! There are 2 distinct variations in aroma, one is somewhat spicy and the other is sweet but both types produce the same effect. Previously, especially in the northern hemisphere, the average grower was limited to the strains one could grow successfully. Now with Automatic AK47 you can grow marijuana that before, many would have no chance of fully ripening under natural outdoor conditions. With a lifespan of a mere 70 days from seed to harvest it is not only possible to get an early harvest of high quality marijuana but multiple harvests per season. Indoors, a perpetual harvest has never been easier to maintain. The increased height compared to earlier autoflowering strains brings with it increased yield. Indoors under lights is the optimum growing environment for Automatic AK47, coupled with a light regime of 20/4 and adequate rootspace, yield can easily surpass 40g per plant but even outdoors with no supplemental lighting during summer, 30g per plant is very common. We believe that our Automatic AK47 is the most potent autoflowering hybrid available as well as the heaviest yielder
This was copied from here if you want to get some more information!!

I hope I answered your questions, just remember patience and treat your ladies good and they will give you that MAXIMUM YIELD

thanks for the info.....I will put like 6 pencil sized holes in the bottom of cups..think that will be good enough? Also, I know it's in your thread, but a lot was left out..so can you give me a re-cap on your feeding sched...ie; when & how much nutes/supp used...really appriciate it...

awsome one of my favourite grow logs ive seen on the net. nice results.

regards

lowlife

well....I really feel like I should say something to Lowlife seeds, but it may be pointless and maybe it's just all coinsidense of my recent bad fortune. So far, I have chosen not to complain to Lowlife about it. I purchased 10 Lowlife auto-ak47 seeds and planted the 10 seeds in ideal conditions. I had 7 seeds sprout successfully, 3 never made it. They grew quite rapidly, but unfortunately, ALL 7 seeds turned out male. After doing much more research on a few other forums, it seems like many other people that are known good growers have had issues with Lowlife seeds auto flowering seeds. Not everyone had problems, of course (GDT), but enough to make me not want to take a risk of ordering this strain from them again.
I am more sick over the fact that I won't be able to enjoy the "rewards" and I was also looking very forward to watching these grow from start to finish!
What's a guy to do? Take the loss and move on, or should I try to see if they would work with me and maybe send replacements?

Stay safe

4thecause,it may be worth emailing them or whatever and saying what happened and ask for what they suggest.

yea when i delt with them they seemed very nice n reasonable,n sounded like theyy had pleeeeenty of seed. i orderd 10 white rusian auto's from them.. as of right now i only did one indoors(waiting till late may early june).anyways she germinated withing 24 hours(waited 48) and showed sex exactly when they said they should(males @2 and females @3) i got a female.. maybe just luck orsumthin im doin, but hoppin the rest will do great.....i mean just write em an email cant hurt.

Hey Gdt, Anything New Going?? And What Day Did You Start To Feed Nutes,(ie; Big Bloom And Superthrive) And How Much Water In Those Stater Pots Did U Give Em In The Beginning

can u tell me exactly when u started to use nutrients and how much you used
each time

Hey GD - Just wanted to say thanks really.

Read your grow a number of times and followed it quite closely.

Managed to pull 64g's from an EasyRyder and 82g's from one LowLife Auto AK47, AND that was under CFL's!!!!

Try some different Autos man got some crackers at autofloweringseeds.com - Try the blueberry!

One 250W and one 125W side light.

Found your link in my favourites and just thought i'd say thanks really!

MM :aok:

Latest posts

Back