THC Bomb

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
glad to find ure post, been thinkin bout ordering from the same company, nice to find someone with good results!
Plants are lookin good, hope all stays good

wow she matures quickly! cant wait to pop these seeds...

nice look'n plants. :aok:
looks warm outside wherever your at.. :rolleyes:

thanks for the heads up on marijuana-seeds.nl, ordered from them this morning, orange bud, and super skunk, im very excited, only done 2 other grows, both with bag seeds, still alot of fun tho

ChewbacaKz said:
thanks for the heads up on marijuana-seeds.nl, ordered from them this morning, orange bud, and super skunk, im very excited, only done 2 other grows, both with bag seeds, still alot of fun tho

nice looking girls you have there do you no much about the orange bud ? i have it in veg now will be going into flower in 3/4 weeks

fruity86 said:
do you no much about the orange bud ? i have it in veg now will be going into flower in 3/4 weeks
i know nothing other than what i read, i mainly got it cause its posed to be easy to clone, it would be awesome if u could post some pics of ures, would like to see more of what im gettin, lol, im just curious and excited

Latest posts

Back