WOS afghan kush autos

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kush047

Reaction score
When I ordered these seeds I didn't know what autoflower meant,I saw afghan kush and thought..what the hell, someone told me I screwed up,that I shouldnt have gotten the autos.but turns out at least 1 of the plants has a 12-13 inch fat cola with 7-8 inch buds everywhere and lots of nuggets,1 grew two Identical colas and I didn't even top it. I have 5 of these getting close to harvest along with a nothern light auto from some damn where that I got free. The northern light is growing like crazy,got a little tall for my bloombox but WOW. The bud to leaf ratio is is like 70/30 I think its a royal queen seed,will post pics soon,hard to get accurate shots of a particular plant cause of all the growth. For me hydro is the way to go.

I just harvested 4 of these about a month ago. Good yield and very sticky with a hash taste. It got great reviews around here and I might do some again.

I still have 2 seeds left after planting 6 gonna get a couple more and just do 4 cause like u said the yield is very good...they just need their space to spread out and bud up. The great white shark is probably my next venture. Then back to afghan.

yeah i got i sscs auto from attitude, i had no ideal what it was but i pop the seed with some 12/12's and strarted growing. i'm almost done with the super sonic crystal storm auto and now wished i would of bought all auto's. cant really tell until i finish my first 12/12 grow to see which 1 i prefer, but early accounts point to auto's

Latest posts

Back