LOWRYDER X AK47 or AUTO AK47!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
KGB30 said:
Oh man no new pictures I guess I'll leave. lol

KGB The pictures were on page 2 the last post:D
I will post some today when they wake up, they just went lights out. I used liquid light on them last night whren they got their water and nutrients.
They were streching up twards the light after they got put back under the lights with the Liquid Light. I will post some single plant pictures of the strech of their leaves a little later.
Its wild what happens once the are sprayed.:holysheep:

Thorn said:
Are you blind or something?

s21 they look great - fine little monsters coming along! Can't wait to see how big they'll be in flowering :D

I seen that bro Just wanted to see more why be unnice I don't know why.

I just wanted to see more.

s21thomas said:
KGB The pictures were on page 2 the last post:D
I will post some today when they wake up, they just went lights out. I used liquid light on them last night whren they got their water and nutrients.
They were streching up twards the light after they got put back under the lights with the Liquid Light. I will post some single plant pictures of the strech of their leaves a little later.
Its wild what happens once the are sprayed.:holysheep:

Thank you

KGB30 said:
I seen that bro Just wanted to see more why be unnice I don't know why.

I just wanted to see more.

WHAT? He only posted those yesterday, you didn't even comment on them and then say your going? What do you expect people to say if you don't look properly or give the wrong impression. Try to be clearer next time, otherwise it looks a bit rude.

Can't wait to see those pics, I've heard great stuff about this liquid light - its supposed to be really useful. Let us know how they go with it. Do you know what its made of?

Here are some pictures taken @ 14:30 - 7/16 - 19 days old:cool2: The Liquid Light had them standing upright stretching towards the light last night. Today I notice some curling down of the leaves.:confused2: I guess thats it for the Liquid Light:confused: The smaller plants are the ones I transplanted a day latter. The one in the gray pot was the broken female, looks like she will pull through.:clap:
The two small pots on the paint can looks like 1 male and 1 female. I will transplant tomorrow along with the 4 males I saved for pollen.
I think one of those males may be a Hermie. If I use Hermie pollen will that hurt should I pitch that one??
I don't know much about doing seeds I only tried one time. It worked out OK got seeds on bottom branches without contaminating the rest of the grow. Thats what I want this grow is to get lots of seeds by just doing some of the smaller buds on the bottom branches.:D

001.jpg 003.jpg

002.jpg 09.jpg

007.jpg 005.jpg

s21thomas said:
Here are some pictures taken @ 14:30 - 7/16 - 19 days old:cool2: The Liquid Light had them standing upright stretching towards the light last night. Today I notice some curling down of the leaves.:confused2: I guess thats it for the Liquid Light:confused: The smaller plants are the ones I transplanted a day latter. The one in the gray pot was the broken female, looks like she will pull through.:clap:
The two small pots on the paint can looks like 1 male and 1 female. I will transplant tomorrow along with the 4 males I saved for pollen.
I think one of those males may be a Hermie. If I use Hermie pollen will that hurt should I pitch that one??
I don't know much about doing seeds I only tried one time. It worked out OK got seeds on bottom branches without contaminating the rest of the grow. Thats what I want this grow is to get lots of seeds by just doing some of the smaller buds on the bottom branches.:D

View attachment 68598 View attachment 68599

View attachment 68600 View attachment 68601

View attachment 68602 View attachment 68603

Looking yummy bro.

"THOR"

You are right I needed to explain more clearer thank you for letting me know.

s21thomas said:
Here are a few pictures taken 7/17 @ 15:30 20 days old. The blury one :mad: is 1 of the males that I saved for pollen it went Hermie,:eek: is that good to use for pollen?:confused:

Beautiful plants.:D Except that hermie on the bottom, but you know about that. I've grown a hermie before and it pollinated itself and the seeds from a hermie I've read will pass on the hermie trait and you do not want that. That hermie was the worst thing ever. Not worth space in my grow room or any where else for that matter! Ask Hick.

Pick your best male to pollinate with.:)

Cool,:D I thought that was the only male you had to work with. So, you're cool! :cool:

No I saved the best looking 4 males I had and I had plenty to choose from :cry: I still have 2 I just transplanted into a bigger pots that may be Hermie's. I also have the one I broke that is doing great. I think I will put her in a bag today. The other 2 I will watch a while to make sure they are little girls.:p Here are pictures taken today 3 weeks old. They are really starting to branch out as they are supposed to. I want to start seeing some white crystal all over them:hubba: :hubba: :D

001.jpg 002.jpg

003.jpg 011.jpg

012.jpg 009.jpg

wow they are just so fat compared to the original lowryders!

Know what you saying though.. get them babies all frosty!!! :p

Nice looking buds s21Thomas! Mine are keeping me busy with the different ages and mixing nute water for the right aged plant, etc.:eek: but any way here's an attachment from my LRx2 Thread showing the extra lower branches. Due to exceptional amounts of lumens. Just click here!Remember mine are only 17 days old! :D

LONG LIVE THE LOWRYDER 1 & 2​

Latest posts

Back