LOWRYDER X AK47 or AUTO AK47!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These Ladies Are 4 Weeks Old Today :p 7/25. They Are On A Fast Nutrient Diet Due To Their 10 Week Life Span. After 1 More Feeding They Will All Get A Good Flush :spit: To Prevent Lockup.:ccc: Than Finish Ther Last Half Strong With All The Goodies They Will Need To Get That Maximum Yield!! :banana: :aok: :bong1:

028.jpg 022.jpg

007.jpg 008.jpg

025.jpg 24.jpg

cool well your doing a wonderful job! My one LR2 I have going right now is just over halfway there and smells so good and fruity I just wanna eat her! lol

How are you coping with smells levels? I heard the AK47 is meant to be very stiinky :D

The Girls were off on nutrients or pH. The last 2 times I watered I flushed with Clear-ex to try and get them looking like they should. They been getting pale green leaves, yellowing and some brown spots:shocked: Here are some pictures taken today:D

001.jpg 002.jpg

003.jpg 009.jpg

010.jpg 011.jpg

012.jpg

puffnstuff said:
yeh, amazing for 5 weeks old.
puff

edit: how tall?

They range fron 15 inches to 3 feet. They young ladies just over their half way point in the grow are sending a sweet
fragrance in the air. :p They smell like a floral shop with lots of fresh bouquets. :smoke1: I have good odor control that should keep the satisfying fragrance of the budding under control throughout the second half of the grow. :)

The Girls will be 6 weeks old tomorrow 8/8. The first picture is an average Girl inside.
The other pictures is a couple of Hermies.
I caught them early and cut off their the nuts before they opened. :shocked: :eek: :holysheep: I keep them outside just to be safe. Most likely they will be used for Hash :bong:

001.jpg 007.jpg

009.jpg 006.jpg

S21 you have some good looking ladies for 6 weeks. :D
The hermie's you have outside look better than a lot of my best grows. Good luck with that hash ;) Will you post some more pictures of the small fat Girls you got :) Fat Girls Need Loven Too :heart:

GOOD LUCK WITH THE REST OF YOUR GROW​

Latest posts

Back