LOWRYDER X AK47 or AUTO AK47!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I gave the Girls a good flush today and went crazy with pictures:holysheep:
I GOT SOME DAMN BIG AUTO's 4 weeks to go

010.jpg 011.jpg

012.jpg 026.jpg

029.jpg 044.jpg

041.jpg 046.jpg

043.jpg 023.jpg

Thorn said:
wow buddy those look phenomenal! You gonna be toking on those for a looooooong time!!!

Have you had a taster yet?

I had a fan fall over on one yesterday when I was moving to water. :eek: This broke a branch that I cut off.:rolleyes: It had a few nice buds that are drying as I type I will give it a taste soon. :bongin: All looks good on the branches that were pollinated. They are loaded with seeds that I hope will be good quality like their Mothers :watchplant:I should end up with a rather large yield but remember I have two sons 19 and 22 that can go through that smoke so quick!! :holysheep: :bong: :48: :bong1: The good thing is they do not buy from friends or strangers only smoke what we grow and keep it all cool what goes on. They know if they would try and sell any they would be
CUT-OFF!! FOR-GOOD!! :hitchair: :argue:

that is very cool and that is exactly how I want to be when it comes to smoke later in life. i'm just 23 and yea i know how fast the smoke can go hehe :D shame about that branch, but i'm sure it will be a fantastic smoke anyway! my current lowryder is only 7 weeks and is ready! I couldn't believe it when I quick dried her lower buds as tasters and was completely baked! Then again, I'm used to nasty coated street weed grr!

GrandDaddyToke said:
I gave the Girls a good flush today and went crazy with pictures:holysheep:
I GOT SOME DAMN BIG AUTO's 4 weeks to go
You have some awesome plants GDT.:eek: That's the way I get my LRx1's and LRx2's to grow(big).:lama: We'll b harvesting about the same time,:) yours are like a week or two older than mine so it'll be you first.;) I can't wait! For the first time in about 2 yrs I can't get ahold of any bud, or what I do get a hold of is so expensive I won't buy. I'm desperatly waiting on these buds.:watchplant:
If those same people run out and want some it's gonna be the same ticket they gave me! I mean of all the times I've helped them out!:mad: Ya' know.
Again, your plants are very nice!:shocked: GREAT JOB!

nice plants man. new to this journal, but I will read it tonight. I am looking for some small growing plants like lowriderXak47, but these look a little big for what I am trying to do. Either way, excelente grow. how much do you think you are going to yeild from this?

thebest said:
nice plants man. new to this journal, but I will read it tonight. I am looking for some small growing plants like lowriderXak47, but these look a little big for what I am trying to do. Either way, excelente grow. how much do you think you are going to yeild from this?
They surprised me with their size Too. Its hard to say about the yield I just wait and see. If I predict I am disappointed if it comes up way short. The one link of the grow @ the bottom will give you some thought on the yield
A while back I grew 3 auto strains @ once and found that the Kush stayed nice and small with Excel ant buds loaded with crystal. Here is a link to the seeds and the grow I am talking about!!

http://www.dope-seeds.com/low_life_seeds.htm

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20531&page=5

yo yo yo granddaddy toke how is life treating you and your ladies today??

Could you tell me exactly what size your grow space is and how many lumens you have? I'm curious :D

Thorn said:
yo yo yo granddaddy toke how is life treating you and your ladies today??

Could you tell me exactly what size your grow space is and how many lumens you have? I'm curious :D

LIFE S HARD I WILL GET INTO THAT SOME OTHER TIME !!!!!!:heart: :heart: :heart: PROBLEMS GETTING TO OLD !!:fid: :fid: :ignore: :rolleyes:

My grow area has 2-1000- watt HPS. It is 24 squar feet 4 x 6 x 7.5 high I don't know what that is in lumes tell me?? I think it is more than needed. I have a 6 inch 440 cfm inline fan for each light, keeps em kool and they vent out my roof!! All is lined with mylar. I hope this gives the information you are looking for!! I used to use 3 400 watt hps in a 20 square foot area i can see that what I have now kicks butt to my older one!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

cool thanks for answering :)

Sounds brilliant man do I wish I could afford to keep a set up like that going! One day...one day... i'm telling ya!

Well you certainly got it right from the look of your girls! They are lapping up them lumens!

Yes, you have over the required amount of lumens:eek: Which means more branching which means more buds, and bigger plants!:holysheep: Not sure how many lumens a 1000 watt hps puts out of the top of my head either. Somebody's got to know. It might depend on what kind of bulbs you use and ballast, maybe? Hell, I forget how many lumens are in my 600wHps:hitchair: Doh' :eek:

126301main_Katrina_082805_516.jpg

:holysheep: CLOSED DUE TO HURRICANE :holysheep:

Well I think the Columbian Red will get one heck of a blow job :hubba: :hubba: Its Gonna Be Gone :cry: :cry:

i thought it was still tropical storm? ahhh time to turn on weather channell, im right here with ya my freind... hope all goes good for you in these next few months of hurricane season.

Latest posts

Back