Piss Test In 24 Hrs! Need Help Please!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xX CuBa Xx

Reaction score
wuts up? for a job i have to take a piss test. i really needa pass this test! lolz. the last time i smoked was the 16th (about 11 days ago), before that it was a week and before that it was a few months. the times i smoked it was a couple hits. i weigh 182 lbs. will i be good to pass?

oh man, if you really urge to pass that pee test... I highly remember I did post these on the forum maybe 6 times, now maybe 10 time already oh god.. jeeez do I really need to say that again? here it go, maybe my last time, but everybody need check the history forum for that its quicker than I responds..cuz I post it many time!! go to food store, yea Im tellin u go! to the store! get certo (pecan jelly gel packs), have a one gallon of water ready to mix 2 packs in one box of certo, empty it all into the gallon of water, mix it well, drink it all, you are all set to pass that druggie test happy now huh? jeez just go !

Latest posts

Back