1st clone journal gaian haze/black russian

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fruity86

Reaction score
ok grower this is my first set of clones they are
7 gaian haze
2 black russian

veg set up
4x4x3feet veg box
250watt clf
iguana juice grow
multi p compost
14 litre pot
24/0 light
temps in the box are around the lower 70's

flower set up
4x4x6feet grow tent
600watt duel spectrum cooltube
iguana juice bloom
carbo load
overdrive
hammerhead pk 9/18
fan and carbon filter
temp in the tent are high 70s

these clones will be vegged for another 4/5weeks then put in to flowering some clones have only been rooted for 2 weeks and other a month hope you enjoy
:)happy growing:)
if ive missed anything feel free to ask questions

PICT0014.JPG

PICT0015.JPG

PICT0016.JPG

PICT0017.JPG

PICT0018.JPG

Nice healthy looking girls you have there :guitar: Best of luck with your grow

CungaBreath said:
Nice healthy looking girls you have there :guitar: Best of luck with your grow

thanks cungabreath
:)happy growing:)

Loving the clones. How ya liking the blackrussian and how's she taste?

to tell you the truth chef i dont no wot she taste like i just tuck the clones just in case she was some sick bud theres no harm in haveing 2many strains about but i will let you no wot she is like in 4 weeks when the first 1s i did are harvested

hello growers its been a week so i fort id put some pics up not much just a couple some of the girls are getting bushy now anyway here you go:)

PICT0134.JPG

PICT0136.JPG

PICT0140.JPG

Looking good, looking good....clone talk:D how tall ya gonna let them get before flower?

about 2 feet its sort of an expreiment some have been topped 3 or 4 times some twise and 1 hasnt been atall
i want to see if topping produces more and how many times you need to top

here a couple of pics just to show the girls progress enjoy:)

PICT0191.JPG

PICT0198.JPG

PICT0204.JPG

PICT0205.JPG

hello grower ive trimed most of the bottom growth of all the clone on the first clone it should be a single cola the second 2 colas third 3 colas you can see where im going with this anyway i dont no if if done it right but i fort id have ago all the fan leaves have been left on and they will be going into flowering in aweek or 2 ive done this to see if more main colas produce more weight heres the pics
pic 4 has been pinched to let the side branches catch up
pic 5 has been left alone no triming atall
and pic 6 i thick i mite use it for a scrog:)

if any1 has any input its more then welcome:D

PICT0243.JPG

PICT0244.JPG

PICT0248.JPG

PICT0252.JPG

PICT0254.JPG

PICT0256.JPG

Looks like you did a good job to me. Nice and healthy, keep up the good work :farm:

CungaBreath said:
Looks like you did a good job to me. Nice and healthy, keep up the good work :farm:
thanks CungaBreath :)

right growers just an up date the girls are getting to big for there veg room hopefully within a week my flower tent will be empty and the landlord should of been so if al go's well the girls will be in flower next week i was hopeing to give them a early start and flip then in there veg room but as you can see it the pics there all around the light some are past it anyway heres the pics
pic 1 all the girls
pic 2 gaian haze
pic 3/4 black russian

SDC10505.JPG

SDC10508.JPG

SDC10509.JPG

SDC10510.JPG

so peeps todays the day all the girls have been moved and fliped
here a pic:)
it wont let me put more up and im to :stoned: to srink them:D it would take me hours:laugh:

SDC10604.JPG

Cause it's bungle in the jungle. Very nice garden fruity!

day 9 of 12/12 girls are getting big now ive broke my new cam so bk to the old 1 heres the pics:) you can see how much they have grown from the pic above

PICT0218.JPG

PICT0216.JPG

so peeps day 13 of 12/12 the black russian is puting pistils out like theres no 2moz the gaian haze's are a bit slower but starting to form BR is 2feet on the dot GH are around 3feet give or take afew inch heres a couple of pics not much to look at just yet but there getting there:)
pics 1/3 are 3 diffrent female GH
pics 4and 5 BR
pic 6 leaf from GH
pic 7 another GH
pic 8 group shot

PICT0258.JPG

PICT0259.JPG

PICT0260.JPG

PICT0261.JPG

PICT0262.JPG

PICT0263.JPG

PICT0264.JPG