First Grow!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i did some trimmin.

1.jpg

2.jpg

dude looks awesome....is there any way you can "aim' your light towards the sides of those beauties?

wow! now that's a crazy popcorn forest! and at 4 weeks those should really fill in nicely. good work.

sumwhiteguy said:
i did some trimmin.

I hope by that you don't mean your fan leaves...seems like you hve a crowded grow space...just be careful you don't trim off what the plants need. I wld be turning your plants every time you water to let different areas get the direct light...

here are some pics of the ladies. almost there. im guessing another week or so. trics. are still clear

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Damn that was quick.....how long have they been in flower? They look sweet!
Bet your getting excited, I know I'd be

Nice job whiteguy, nice first grow too !

thank you Cunga and Bubs... they just started week 6 so actually they 2 or 3 weeks left. yeah this is getting real hard to :watchplant:.... i really want to :bong:

Ah Ok....thought you had some kind of time machine :laugh:
I'm starting week 7 today so were pretty close.

You could always accidentally break off a lower bud like i did :rolleyes:

i want too but i think the wait is worth it... who knows i might give in ;)

in veg the plants will grow faster at a higher temp say around 80 to 85. but once they start to flower you should shoot for 70 to 77. i go for 75. to much heat while flowering puts alot of stress on developing. think about it in nature when it starts to get cold they need flower and get it over with so the can seed. they do look petter though. are you ordering everything. if you go to a shop get something to bring up your ph and something to lower your ph. is very important with hydro setups. the roots can get clogged and they wont suck up nuts. good luck. but you wont need it. just hit the bowl for your ladies. keep the stress off them

Latest posts

Back