The bagseed mess

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Six female bag seed plants and it is 6 totally different looking buds from them, hehe.

Here is a pic of a sativa at 5.5 weeks and then the small bud is at 3.5 weeks now. Wish I was a better photographer, lol.

DSCI0027.JPG

DSCI0011.JPG

I came in looking for a mess? Instead I find an incredibly healthy happy MJ Buffet. Very respectable first grow Warfish. Keep us updated.
OHC

This gives me hope. I've been building my bagseed collection for a bit, nowhere near the 120 or however many you started with, unfortunately some were "accidentally" discarded..

I've been wanting to try growing for a while, I just need to find the right location. Not that you need it, but sending some green mojo your way. I love seeing successful first grows.

looking good war they sure are filling out~

OHC, thanks for stopping in! And thanks for the kind comments :)

fruity86, Not the good genetics, but there not looking too bad :) Thank you.

mcdstvn, Thanks for looking in :) Let us know if you get a grow started! :D

2Dog, Thank you much :) They actually have been getting a lil weight to the buds recently, woohoo!

I added Gravity to the res 4 days ago, at week 5 on most and week 7 for the sativa, they all seem to have taken to it well :) much bud growth this week.

Here are a couple pics. First is the one at 7 weeks, the cola is 18" of bud now :D . The second pic is of the plants at 5 weeks.

1-20closetbud.JPG

1-20closet.JPG

update time...

The sativa is at 8 weeks and 2 days now, crystals are mostly cloudy with some clear. All the rest are at 6.5 weeks now and the crystals are as far along if not further than the sativa. They are all looking tasty now though, I think I will be smoking my own stuff real soon :D

I may have to chop some buds a bit early though as I promised my wife I would not be buying any more bags and my stash is almost gone. She has been sooo understanding on this whole adventure that I really want to keep my end of the deal and just bite the bullet and chop a few buds a bit early if needed. I might even just chop the sativa as I am not going to get a couchlock from it no matter how long I wait anyway. Opinions are welcome on this matter.

1-30closet.JPG

1-30bagseedsativa.JPG

1-30bagseed1.JPG

Hey Warfish Looking Good Why Dont You Just Take Part Of The Plant Enough To Last Till There Done And Let The Plant Go The Full Lenght:)

Long story short, all done.

I found a few buds with seeds in them in my closet grow. I was unable to ever find a hermie flower :( So I ended up chopping all of the closet plants. 2 at 8.5 weeks and 4 at 6.5 weeks. Total wet weight after a clean trim is 230 grams. Early smoke report on some quick dried buds... well at least it is a bit better than the regular I buy. It all needed a couple weeks more but I couldnt sleep knowing I was continuing to risk cross contamination into my main grow.

I learned more than I ever thought I would from this grow, so in that area it was a total success. I am hoping I yeilded enough to last me until the main room is ready. My "guy" is going to have to find someone else to pay his mortgage now :D

Thank you all for the support along the way.
One bud pic is all I took, but here it is :)

satbudcut.JPG

looks pretty good if you ask me. i have also started me some bagseeds. Hope mine turn out that good. Will try and keep a journal

good looking bud war! sorry about the seeds...it happens. good luck on the next grow!

sorry to here about the early chop it happened to me on my last grow 5 hermi out of 9 atleast you get around an oz an 1/2 to smoke nice looking bud warfish:)

Latest posts

Back