Auto Blueberry Kush and Russian Rocket Fuel

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
THE GREENEST OF MOJO for you smokestack.....exciting times...:)

Just a pic of my 2 RRF seedlings. So far looking green and strong. Much better than my other seedlings from before.

One of the BK looks very close to popping through, I am thinking later today or tom, her colors will show.

100_0781.jpg

Healthy looking seedlings smoke...keep up the fight...

Thanks Hamster. I will be updating later today.... maybe! But, I just want to say WHO DAT, WHO DAT, WHO DAT SAY THEY GONNA BEAT THEM SAINTS!!

GO SAINTS! Let's do this!!!!

HAHA, I love purple and gold... but for LSU only! :)

Just got my hands on some Hindu Kush... nice little stone...

Tis ok...its the 1st one I'm most excited about. :D

Green mojo for the lil babies.

Sorry, I am just coming down from an exciting weekend in NOLA history. I never though I would be able to say this but, the Saints are going to Super Bowl! Ahhh! :) Surreal...

Just some pics of the seedlings. Got a little runt BK, hopefully she turns out into something though.

100_0785.jpg

100_0786.jpg

very nice smokestack they seem to be doing good

green mojo for the babies smokestack! i feel you on the trouble getting seeds to sprout and keep growing. besides the 2 i have going, i cant get any other seeds going! itll work out great for both of us in the end.

wally150 said:
green mojo for the babies smokestack! i feel you on the trouble getting seeds to sprout and keep growing. besides the 2 i have going, i cant get any other seeds going! itll work out great for both of us in the end.

Thanks buddy! I need it! HAHA, seedlings seem to be the hardest part. :)

Note: Transplanted the 2 RRF seedlings into their final pots. Hopefully they begin to take off now!

Sooooo I am pretty sure I have a black thumb...

I have SO much trouble during the seedling stage and I do not know why. It is killing me. :(

Sad thing is, this is what I want to do for a living lol. Gardening, landscaping, propagating plants, etc

UGGHHH! Will post a pic tomorrow at some point. The only thing I can think of that I am doing is over-watering, but I don't think that I am. I don't know, not in a very good mood right now.

Oh man sorry things are not going well.
Cheer up - 225. Let's just dust off and do it again till we get it right.
xox
OHC

Yea, one seedling looks like it is starting to come around a bit.

I think for my next grow, I am gonna stick with some seeds I found in some other batches I have gotten my hands on. That way I don't kill off a couple hundred dollars worth of seeds. :)

I honestly don't blame you. Auto seeds are so expensive.... that's why I'm gona go with seed breeding next....

I think this is the first time I'm posting....
Lookin good... I started my next grow. its 2fem of each:
ONYX, RRF (russian rocket fuel), and HBD (Himalayan blue diesel)

hit me up if you wanna blaze a trail.

Latest posts

Back