my grow journal bc kush, the unknown and big bud

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alshuray1

dr.greenthumb
Reaction score
hey guys
im starting my third crop of bc kush from seed big bud from seed and the unknown my first strain from clones
i decided to go hydroponic. i've used a 18 gallon rubbermaid bin and 10 4 inch
net pots. i've also used a submersible pump attached pvc to it, drilled holes in the pvc, attached 10 4 inch hoses to pvc then to net pots added a timer to pump half an hour on, half on hour off. i made sure ph was at 6.2 added general hydroponics flora nova. 1 tea spoon per gallon.(just to be safe i used ten). my plants look alright showing a little stress but on plant worries me
heres some pics
the pics with the seedlings are the kush see if you can help me figure out what's wrong
the bushy pic is my mother i just throw it in their cause she's so sexy

IMG_0138.JPG

IMG_0139-1.JPG

IMG_0145.JPG

IMG_0143.JPG

IMG_0144.JPG

IMG_0140.JPG

Nice set up, unfortunately I can't give any advice on hydro growing but I'm sure someone will come along and help you out.
Best of luck with your grow though!

quick up date im going to do a comparison between my hydro and soil
YES i have a soil just in case i f'd up the hydro
for soil im using nature mix all purpose potting soil and i also added a little more perlite to soil.
using the same ph water im using for the hydro set up only difference is i use
half a tea spoon of nutes when mixing with water for feeding

IMG_0136-1.JPG

IMG_0137-1.JPG

IMG_0135-1.JPG

the flora nova is good for organic grow
but now in looking for that kick in nutes (the power booster)
thinking of switching to advanced nutrients
any suggestions

alshuray1 welcome to hydro! you will probably never go back;) Just a littlie info for ya, you are gunna want 2 get your ph down to 5.3-5.9 hydro likes it a little bit more acidic than soil. and dont quote me on this but ithink you are over watering, once every3-4hours for 1/2an hour should do it( i dwc, but i think i saw/read that somewhere). also do you have any air stones in the rez?circulating water does not always airate the water enough add a 5" round air stone and your babies will love you for it.GL and LOTS OF GREEN MOJO FOR YA!!!:watchplant:

4EVR420 said:
alshuray1 welcome to hydro! you will probably never go back;) Just a littlie info for ya, you are gunna want 2 get your ph down to 5.3-5.9 hydro likes it a little bit more acidic than soil. and dont quote me on this but ithink you are over watering, once every3-4hours for 1/2an hour should do it( i dwc, but i think i saw/read that somewhere). also do you have any air stones in the rez?circulating water does not always airate the water enough add a 5" round air stone and your babies will love you for it.GL and LOTS OF GREEN MOJO FOR YA!!!:watchplant:

ya i have a double port pump with 2 12 inch air stones
your right i think i should bring the ph down a bit

Latest posts

Back