Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watch the strain review by berealtv on the orange tree sounds pretty amazing looks extremely tasty that's for sure :48:

Good rainy morning peeps. My sister died an hour ago, i am glad for her that it is over.

Lets smoke this stuff.

O..Rose so sorry...hope that you are doing well...
......:48:........

Thanks Cane.. It is weird to lose a sibling but she really needed to die. I am fine, just wish we didn't have to go thru this.

Rose I lost a brother recently so U know I feel your pain !--Massive -- Epic -- See how high we can get buzz ?
Did it yesterday acted a fool -- I got nothing to lose let's do it again ! -- See how this B.B. be curing !

That's gonna come out nice !-- B.B. King and the blues for breakfast !-- Hey let me ask ya'll something -- Get some feedback !-- The Stoner Ranch -- Building a grow room ?

I want to take 4 of those 8x8x40 ft shipping containers and form a square -- roof over the center -maybe a barrel vault roof --spray the outside with a nice thick layer of foam insulation -- use a front loader to push some dirt up around it --Plant some trees or bushes and make it look like part of the landscape from a distance !--
What U think ? -- We got lots of wind and I will use it to power something !
Smoke break !

Oh Yeah !-- Gonna be a glorious buzz !-- So like that concept grow room gives me 5 divisions -or individual grow rooms -- The 4 shipping containers and the central area between them -- We got rolling hills where this gonna be !-- On the outside from a distance and U can't get close it'll vanish !-- Inside maybe a mother room / nursery / cloning station -- Still not sure about the rest except I will use LEDS !-- I got a 4 part bloom rotation !-- I don't know ? ---I need another toke !

Very sorry for your loss, Rose. It sounds like both of you are in a better place now.

That's gonna come out nice !-- B.B. King and the blues for breakfast !-- Hey let me ask ya'll something -- Get some feedback !-- The Stoner Ranch -- Building a grow room ?

I want to take 4 of those 8x8x40 ft shipping containers and form a square -- roof over the center -maybe a barrel vault roof --spray the outside with a nice thick layer of foam insulation -- use a front loader to push some dirt up around it --Plant some trees or bushes and make it look like part of the landscape from a distance !--
What U think ? -- We got lots of wind and I will use it to power something !
Smoke break !

That's an awesome idea

5 gallons of Watermelon Wine went in the freezer yesterday -- We down to about a gallon and a half now !- I take it down to lite less than a full gallon !
U gotta taste it !-- I don't got fancy gauges and test stuff !-- Oh it be nasty !-- Watermelon without the slightest hint of sweetness with an alcohol bite !-- Nasty as it is right now ? -- Oh ! She gonna be some fine sipping liquor !-- I got 2 more 5 gallon buckets might be ready to freeze too !--

What up Bud ? -- U reacon U could set a row of boxes down each side of one the shipping containers with an access isle down the middle !-- plumb the place properly --with power --probably be very cheap per square foot !-- Not doing square meters Bud !-- I'm a little lit for math !

Nope GDP- x - BPU and Purple Haze got mixed up Purple Haze at the bottom -- GDP -x- BPU in the middle !

A friend just gave me this Tomato plant and some leaves look like this. Any ideas?

It won't wash off ? --Might sound stupid ! --but looks like mud to me !-- U know how pics are ?-- Sevin Dust they a** -- Bottom and top the leaves !-- Kills most pest !

Thank you Bud, giggy, OF and Keef.

WH, i don't know what that is.. Is the whole plant affected? wilted?

Rose, I'm sorry to hear. We made a day of it, went to see mom and then to the coast for sea food....mom would have approved. Gonna take a bit of a nap, your in my thoughts and prayers....Mrs. -K- sends her love also. May you and your family find peace during this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back