Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening OFC
Rose The biggest hug I got For You.
Weedhopper Any little green Aphids. Under side of the leaf.
Keef You go Fish off That Pier. And Way to many people.
Bit the Bullet and bought 2 more Leds. Time for a Buzz Boost.

Hippy in da house !-- I haven't been on the pier in a long time !-- I don't even have a fishing license anymore !-- Too many people ? -- Yep !-- This the big middle weekend of spring break !-- Some locals leave town for those 2 weeks if they can !-- Prime people watching though !--
That pier ? -- Ole Keef leaped his ole a** off the end that pier one time !-- It was not planned or anything !-- I was just outta options !-- I'm minding my own business burning one out the end of that pier -- I heard running and turned around to see a surfer with his board under his arm headed my way with a fat po-po right behind him !-- He threw the board over as he leaped !-- Fat pissed off cop headed my way I'm holding a burning doob -- No thought !-- Over the top rail behind the surfer !-- Musta fell for about a week !

Hippy the real fishing is not in the surf it's in the lagoon between the island and the mainland !-- Ship channel runs thru it but miles and miles of shallow flats knee deep maybe little deeper !-- 8 ft Kayak --- 30 lb Bull Red on the line ? -- What U gonna do ?-- Better figure it out before U get to Mexico !

Nope GDP- x - BPU and Purple Haze got mixed up Purple Haze at the bottom -- GDP -x- BPU in the middle !
Gonna have me getting those 3 seed wet. They been calling me for a bit.

Thank you Woodhippy, Kraven and Umbra...It means a lot.

I have been talking to all kinds of family on the phone ... I be smoking lemon haze from the store.

Smoke what U got Rose !-- If we was closer U be smoking whichever one these U wanted !--

Hippy -- If U got some get'm wet !-- Umbra hit the bullseye with this one !-- U could end up with a purple blueberry ? -- Who knows ? -- Gonna be frosty no matter what !

Rose --I want some lemon weed !

Hey all them people over at the beach ? -- Wonder how many of them would like some dank or a Liquid Weed cartridge ? -- One day ya'll ?-- My time gonna come !

Rose, I have no words but you have my condolences. I am so sorry.

Hippy the real fishing is not in the surf it's in the lagoon between the island and the mainland !-- Ship channel runs thru it but miles and miles of shallow flats knee deep maybe little deeper !-- 8 ft Kayak --- 30 lb Bull Red on the line ? -- What U gonna do ?-- Better figure it out before U get to Mexico !

Keef, If I manage to get my dogs eyes cleared up I may just have to take the Shovel down to Texas this summer. Thats my kind of fishing. You ever get to go for Kings? I love to fish for flats fish but I also get into the big runners.

Nick I got 2 --8 ft kayaks -- We've only been out in them a couple times !-- The head /neck injury - I wanted to be more active !--Left wing got inflamed !--- I thought I could ! -- Did some weeding this afternoon -- Gonna pay for it in pain !-- Got to be done !-- I know we got red fish and speckled trout -- U ain't supposed to catch them in a cast net though !-- Hey That pier in the pic ? -- One time I threw a cast net off it not looped to my wrist or nothing !-- Splash! --Gone !-- Like I said -- I once threw a cast net off that pier !-- Dam was I high and morphine !- Probably drinking too !--

Yo Umbra -- 1st hear that ? -- It's my head !--Maybe I should cut back some ? -- Nope! -- I'm good !-- Hey did U make enough lemon and chocolate seed for everyone or just me ? -- I'm just messing with U -- If I just gotta have some lemon and chocolate weed I can order some seed !
I think I might have to call it a night !-- Later my friends !

My condolences Rose. Just woke after going to sleep around 0230! Heard Chuck Berry died. Gonna try & get some more sleep, but wide awake after emptying half a can of Raid on a giant Texas sized cockroach that happened to be crawling up the wall! I really hate those things! Now I got the heebie jeebies! Maybe I'll have a few tokes to relax. You all have a great day.

BTW, Rose I enjoyed your video of the rabbi, priest & atheist. All we need is love for our fellow human beings. Sounds like a Beatles song!

Good middle of the night. Sleep is not my friend at the moment. Smoking something called the claw.

Good morning cane.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back