Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope I can fix that Watermelon Brandy !-- Dam that's potent !-- but --Now I gotta make it drinkable !-- I usually do my tasting in the morning when it ain't gonna taste good anyway !-- I can fix this !-- Sheet gonna be good !-- - Making liquor this good at home should be against the law !--

Fire it up !-- More coffee where's my pipe ? -- Cool !-- Lost my dam lighter !--I got more somewhere !-

Good morning ofc.

Ness, i wonder how you are doing? Looks to be another rainy day in the hood. We are taking all of our bad pot from last summer and making oil today.. I cleaned out the pot closet. we shall see how it turns out.. I will take some tonight and see, i have no idea if it will be good.. i am thinking mediocre. I hope i am wrong.
I have been on the phone for days with family members.

Keef, i was very interested in cspan yesterday as I know you were.

YD, don't put that kayak on your head while driving, that wouldn't work.

Keef our daughter loves to surf and that board is heavy..

DD, I hope you got back to sleeep.

Morning Rose !-- I figured U would be watching !-- I don't think U can come back from that ! -- He finished !

Bud I knew my lighter was on that plant I was just playing !- I got a new one anyway !

What up Giggy ? -- I'm still trying to clean a gummed up fuel system !-- It's getting better but it says to use 90 octane plus -- Someone ran regular in it probably since they bought it -- Then I can't be sure --but it had to have set up awhile !-- It had trouble Idling when I got it !-- Idles fine now but I think they still gummed up gas it the system !- I think --One them blobs of gelled fuel plugs up the injector or valve and it won't start for awhile !-- First time in 2 weeks it did it yesterday! --- This be the first full tank I put thru it ! -- I explained it to D.D. -- In medical terms !-- Told her the scooter was throwing blood clots in it's fuel system and I'm treating it with Coumadin (STP fuel system cleaner) !-- I get it cleaned up and put a new spark plug in we gonna be good !

Hay Keef I got the truck warming up getting ready to go pick up you no what I just hope it is what it supposed to be I think the OG and the baba could be Something special as well he had 2 kind a regular and a Billies cut I'm assuming the Billies cut has been messed with i'm supposed to be getting his strawberry cough 2N as well the guy is just waiting for the mom to get big enough

Went and got another can of gas, did a rez change and mixed the gnatrol......little fliers seen this am.....this will kill them ...no muss no fuss, just gonna take three weeks. They are not hurting anything yet, but if left unchecked I would end up with a swarm quickly. Grabbed the big bong....today i'm gonna try and blow the top of my head off.....tomorrow me and the o'l hippy are going fishing so just resting up.....he likes to be at the beach at day break. Took some pic's of flower too while i was changing tanks. Peace

Bud ya'll got long distances between stuff to don't U ? -- I need to work on converting kilometers to miles !-- Celsius -- I know 0 is temp water boils and 100 the temp water boil at !-- Hot summer time it can hit 100 f. Plus !-- That be close to 50 C. !-- After that I need a pencil and calculator -- I think my math center got broke in the fall !-- Back to driving speed ! -- How fast ya'll drive ?

I am mobile again !-- Got the Scoot to start !- Topped the tank off with high test gas with some STP in it !
I'm idling in the garage !-- Ginger Princess wants to ride and I haven't taken her for a ride yet she ignoring me !-- She gets her feelings hurt so easy !-- A dog get they feelings hurt ? -- Yup she do !

Told D.D. I'm need a spare engine for the Scoot sooner or later !- She freaked out !--What's wrong with it ? -- Told her it will be fine !-- I had a Honda 125 ?-175 ?-works the same -back in the day and had a spare engine !-- Something wrong with it ? -- Switch out engines in an afternoon and worry bout it later !--

Been jamming on some oldies today -- There's some music from back in the day I avoid !-- Nothing wrong with the music -- Anyway -- I accidently keyed up Charlie Daniels -- Still in Saigon -- I wanted to but I couldn't stop it !-- Totally ruined my day !-- Anyone else have triggers like that ?-- Mine are mostly musical !

Told D.D. I'm need a spare engine for the Scoot sooner or later !- She freaked out !--What's wrong with it ? -- Told her it will be fine !-- I had a Honda 125 ?-175 ?-works the same -back in the day and had a spare engine !-- Something wrong with it ? -- Switch out engines in an afternoon and worry bout it later !--

Not to mention if you buy it when you just keeping your eyes open you'll probably get a better deal than if you need it when you're in a jam

keef if that thing keeps acting up, remove the fuel bowl from the underside of the carb and get a can of carb cleaner and spray it through the jets. wont be as good as a disassemble and clean but a lot of times it does the trick.

U know U right Bud ! -- Been thinking my nephew did a jam up job putting an engine in D.D.'s car !--cost me about $500 for a low milage used engine and he put it in for $500 -- He was more excited about the ounce of weed as a gratuity than the money , I think !-- Rocked his world ,- I did !-- Anyway -- Maybe Keef find a Chevy S-10 or the like with blown engine for cheap --and call the nephew--See if he wants some weed ? -- I'm think about this some !-- Be nice to have a little truck !--

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back