Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Took enough caps to be in that place ya'll call overdose !-- Might take some more !

nice pics keef , hope ya feel better

sorry for your loss rb

:vap-Bong_smoker:

Thank you NE .

Keef i hope you feel better soon, sorry you hurt. Don't shoot anything, please. Unless, oh never mind.

Hey Rose !-- We all got our own cross to hear !-- I'll get better !-- Only thing been giving me any pleasure has been the look on those guys faces when they had to pull that repeal and replace bill on Obamacare !-- Feds onto them they now !-- I hope they can manage to put that slimy Bannon in jail !-- That whole illegitimate group going down ! --

My angry music --U 2 and GreenDay Day -- The Saints are Coming -- Watch the video -- I was there !-- Went down just like that !

Morning O.F.C. !-- It lives !-- Worst seems to be over !-- Got pharming to do ain't got time to hurt !

Good Morning My Friends Overcast rainy tried to get a steelhead fishing trip in got run out by high water ...O well will try again this week..
..Time to puff little this Gdp XBr seems dry enough to smoke sticky smells of grapes ...
..............:48:..........

Good morning all,
DD, sleep well honeybunch.

So did you guys see the thread grasshopper started about curing? I think it is very interesting to hang the whole plant.

Cane bummer about your trip. You can smoke gdp in the morning? you are good. I would need a nap. We had a bit of sun yesterday and i got a few roses pruned. now to hit the front yard.. Could I borrow a new body please?

I didn't find the thread Rose !-- I need to go see what my buddy Hopper be talking about !-- I run my midgets but I take my little girls trim them green on the vine and hang the whole little plants !-- Thought that was the way it was done !-- I do like Rose's trimming machine !-- Mine hang about a week in 50 ish % humidity then I take the bud off the vine to finish drying !

O.K. Rose Thanks !-- Read the linked article -- Interesting but I'm still doing it my way but it ain't that far off !
Only real difference is I trim green then hang the plant for a week or so to dry -- After that I take the bud off the vine and it goes into a Callander or something that allows air to dry it slowly for another week or so -- Then I jar it without a lid for about another week before I cap it ! --
Rose I revegged the base of that Purple Haze because I mixed up the cuts from the 2 phenos !-- I'm about to harvest that base again -- Think I'll reveg it and run it one more time !-- Did the same with GDP-X-B.R. but it is still in veg !

sounds good keef. I have such low humidity it wouldn't work unless I added some to the room. I think i will try it with one plant to see.

Good morning giggy. Everyone i know is having shoulder surgery.

Ness had her knees on the 13th.. hope she is doing ok.

I thought it was next month Rose !-- She gonna be hurting BAD !-- No other way to say it !-- It is a brutal operation !-- I'm lucky that the humidity runs around 50% in the grow room and house most times -- When we have to run the heat humidity can get very low !-- What I do is place a box or bucket of water in the grow room !-- Use the lid like a valve !-- Humidity is too low I open the box more so more water can evaporate !
I go back later and check the humidity and adjust again !-- I don't know much but it seems to work !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back