"Popcorn" or "Corn" Weed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hick said:
.."theirs regs, dro', an kush an dats it".... you just got your panties in a bunch, 'cause you been buyin' into all those fancy shmancy names weedhopper. :rolleyes: All those hazes.. 'their' just dro' bro'.. :doh:and the 'white' strains... regs...:doh: :p unless they kick yer butt. Then it'd be kush. :cool:

:rofl::rofl:

I just moved to Dallas and when i got my first sack, the guy was like this some corn and i was like that look like some dro to me. But then i ran into another guy and he was like this that corn. I said to myself this is some reggie. But when i smoked it i was like reggie dont taste like purple dro. I agree with some of the marketing scemes its all good stuff to get blowed on. I just wish in Dallas they had plenty of Kush, Some Dro, Some Ti. I mean it is what it is since its Texas but nothing beats Kali!

I just figured I would see what all this hype about smokin popcorn was so I put a piece in my bong and when I lit it,it turned black and smelled terrible.:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The popcorn we get in East Texas is usually light green with noticeable crystals and a sweet pungent smell. Very nice bud, tastes great and goes well mixed with some kush.

Wow. This thread must be on craigslist in Texas or something.....

on the big island they called all weed corn.. there was a actual corn strain going around..but most times its used as a slang meaning "yeah i have alot of buds we grow them in rows like corn".. when i was younger popcorn ment smaller nugs everywhere on the plant , and when you squeezed the bud it popped right back into shape ..popcorn.. but im from hawaii we have had our own slang for growing like any other state.. i heard weed referd to corn in the 90s.. and im sure there was an actual strain named corn grown on the Big Island.. Aloha Squidy

Thanks for the good post squidy! Theres alot of misinformed info going around.

:cool2:

:48: Drfting

Grove hits the nail on the head with description except for aroma good corn should smell almost like lowgrade dro and should require scissors or grinder due to tight semi moist bud clusters with nice big "coconuts" seeds for you virgins out there. Thanks for taking the time to read my post!!!

Also dro that was accidentally polinated and developed seeds is refered to as corn or midget or even baby dro

You need to come to fort worth AMSCO plenty of kush dro exotic and midgrade dodo as well as copious amounts of the best corn in DFW!

Wow, I got sucked in and read this entire thread, what a trip.

Well, ****. I just read it all too as a primer to purchasing some corn so now I HAVE to respond haha. I just moved to the DFW area as a recent out-of-state graduate. I was offered from a dealer some "korn" and had no clue what it was. As mentioned in this thread its a bright green looking bud, comes in small kernels like its namesake. It's dry, crispy, and burns good(though a tad harsh for me). The taste didn't do much for me, but thats okay. The high is definitely more of a head rush, and didn't seem to last long at all for me. Really, this stuff doesn't seem to stick around much so I feel the need to hit it pretty consistently. Usually, that's a bad sign, but the price for this stuff is really impressive(to me atleast, coming from a huge University where I overspent for years more or less). I was sold 14 grams for 60 bucks! Overall, Korn isn't too bad for the price!

Latest posts

Back