Tea with Stems?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brine409

Reaction score
A friend of mine claimed to have made tea from stems because of all of the thc in them. I tried searching the internet for an answer, but didn't really get much, so figured I'd try here. Has anyone made tea with stems? Is it possible? Worthwhile? Thanks.

No. ...first of all, "stems"', larger than the size of pencil lead, have very little thc content. Next, thc is not water soluable.

I know that it isn't water soluble. I had made tea using a few recipes I found on this forum, but had been told that instead of actual buds, i could replace it with the stems from a bag.

With thc not being water soluable there is only one way to make tea, you have to add an oil or alcohol source so that the THC can be dissolved into it. Most recipes call for butter or olive oil to be put into the tea

I think the best way to drink a mj drink is to make a strong tincture with high proof alcohol like everclear, and then add a few ml to your favorite drink, wheather thats tea, coffee, soda or whatever.

Latest posts

Back