Growing Marijuana Forum

Bud of the Month: The White x The White-bombbudpuffa!, Hippy Slayer - Kraven
Go Back   Marijuana Growing Forum > Marijuana Forums > Coffee Table
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Search New Posts Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-17-2017, 02:00 AM   #45621
Budlight

Budlight Budlight Budlight Budlight Budlight Budlight Budlight Budlight Budlight Budlight Budlight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
Well, ya came to the right place, i am going to be CBD central. It is funny i only have 3 recreational varieties, and 5 medical strains. I am planning on making a boat load of seeds this fall. I all to well understand about kids with seizures. She might do really well with a tiny amount of oil 3 times a day or whatever they can find that works. Anyway, i will share my cbd seeds with anyone that is interested. I'm going for Johnny Appleseed here.

The Valentine that Umbra shared with me is the most amazing cbd i have ever smoked. The seeds are stupid expensive, like 300 bucks. I have clones of the boys of that as well as one i hope is a girl, i have no idea yet. I will keep you posted.
Sweet thank you so much Rose that would be greatly appreciated because the CBD's have definitely done wonders for her so far we're just not sure what the strain was that she was getting from the dispensary i'm thinking it might of been something like charlottes web
Budlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 02:50 AM   #45622
Rosebud
Organic dirt farmer

Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud

Most of these seeds will be 20 to 1 cbd.

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind, always.

2016 Grow:http://www.marijuanapassion.com/foru...ad.php?t=73244

Rick Simpson oil done with Everclear thread: http://www.marijuanapassion.com/foru...ad.php?t=66245
Rosebud is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 03:16 AM   #45623
Keef

Keef Keef Keef Keef Keef Keef Keef Keef Keef Keef Keef

Ugh !-- Night John Boy !
Keef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 03:16 AM   #45624
Budlight

Budlight Budlight Budlight Budlight Budlight Budlight Budlight Budlight Budlight Budlight Budlight

This is what I deal with on a daily basis with this one

She think she's a circus dog haha
Old 07-17-2017, 01:03 PM   #45625
DirtyDiana

DirtyDiana DirtyDiana DirtyDiana DirtyDiana DirtyDiana DirtyDiana DirtyDiana DirtyDiana DirtyDiana DirtyDiana DirtyDiana

Missing my little cheerleaders!
Attached Images

DirtyDiana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 01:03 PM   #45626
DirtyDiana

DirtyDiana DirtyDiana DirtyDiana DirtyDiana DirtyDiana DirtyDiana DirtyDiana DirtyDiana DirtyDiana DirtyDiana DirtyDiana

Beautiful dog Bud!
DirtyDiana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 02:02 PM   #45627
Keef

Morning O.F.C. !--- Storms off and on at the beach today !-- Keef is dragging !-- I told U about the metal plate and half dozen screws I got for a cheek bone !-- I got another one that runs from about the bottom of my nose that goes over toward the ear with more screws --Then I got 6 implant screws in my lower jaw that are attached to a metal bar that wraps around where my bottom teeth were before they took them for my bottom denture plate to attach !-- Anyway when the weather is changing like now --My metal hurts !
Be a long Wake and Bake for me this morning !
Old 07-17-2017, 03:20 PM   #45628
Budlight

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyDiana View Post
Beautiful dog Bud!
Thank you d.d
Old 07-17-2017, 03:32 PM   #45629
Rosebud
Organic dirt farmer

Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud

good morning peeps. today is the day bud goes in and hopefully, he has healed enough to get out of the wheelchair.. please.

Just smoked a bowl of Jack, it has been years, and it is nice.

It cooled off this morning and that makes me happy.

Hope all of you are well and stoned.

Rick Simpson oil done with Everclear thread: http://www.marijuanapassion.com/foru...ad.php?t=66245
Old 07-17-2017, 03:45 PM   #45630
Keef

Morning Rose ! --Bud !

Good luck on the doc visit Rose !-- I went to see your cages in your journal and I think U doing a great job on those wire cages !

What up Bud !-- Got the still set up cooking off the last of the Strawberry brandywine !-- I would almost be ashamed of my still but it gets the job done !-- Took about 10 minutes to build the still -- I got 2 --750 mil bottles of Strawberry Shine from a gallon of my froze off wine !
So I'm cooking shine and cloning !-- Slowly cause I ain't moving so good !

Umbra -- One those triple lemon things U bred --Lemon Shine ? -- germed for me -- I also got a Lemon Larry -x- Oregon Lemon plant-- already in aero !
Old 07-17-2017, 04:16 PM   #45631
umbra

umbra umbra umbra umbra umbra umbra umbra umbra umbra umbra umbra

Good morning everyone. Keef, most excellent. Made gummies edibles yesterday. Ate 5 little gummy bears before being comatose last night.
Rose, I still have a jar of Jack, I like it that much. Pool guy wants chiesel bad. I am smoking some squish. Thinking of eating some gummy bears and working in the garden. 107 today. I'm not going anywhere.
Old 07-17-2017, 04:38 PM   #45632
Keef

Eat the Gummies Umbra !-- I'm bout to take a 2nd dose of my cannacaps !-- I'm moving some but making grandpa noises ! --
I needs to get in there a do some modifications to that cap press !-- More pressure ? -- The press has a hard rubber form on the bottom side !-- It obsorbs some of the pressure !-- I covered it with an aluminum sleeve and now I'm cranking up the pressure !-- My only concern is if the pivot lever can handle the pressure without breaking it !-- I'm moving on up on with the pressure !-- I think I can make it work !
Right now I'm building a good buzz and watching that still to see that it don't puke !
Old 07-17-2017, 05:06 PM   #45633
Rosebud
Organic dirt farmer

Thanks keef, pretty proud of those cages, thanks to Woody who told me what wire to buy. I think it was Woody. Feel better Keef.
Umbra, Jack was the first thing I grew. Sweet memories.

Old 07-17-2017, 05:38 PM   #45634
Keef

I get by Rose but thanks !-- Gonna be grand central station on seed around here !-- I fertilized a limb on any plant that was the right age with that Black Berry Snow Lotus pollen from Waldo !-- Green Pheno of Purple Haze just got in the way Rose and she got some too !-- I got high hopes for it !-- I hit some outstanding girls its that pollen supposed to make everything better so we'll see !
Old 07-17-2017, 05:46 PM   #45635
ness

ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness

Good afternoon, OFC. Bud nice looking Pit. She likes to clime. I have one like that.
DD your dogs are adorable. I like them all dress up. Have a good day, DD. Keef I'm going to get me one of those Rosin Presses. Looking forward to a Dab. Do you have a Dabber pipe? I'm going to order me a Dab bowl and a Dabber. Been watching UTube about Smoking and Dabbing. Been learning a lot. Just got back in from staking the girls up. There is rain in the sky.
Rose, I can't find your site, Can, you, tell me how to get there? What did the Dr. say about Bud's knee? Have a good Day, Rose.
ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 06:01 PM   #45636
ness

Keef the White Widow, clone of a clone, is finely starting to grow. I be topping her today. Been wanting to smoke on some White Widow. Time for a hit and a sip of coffee.
Old 07-17-2017, 06:06 PM   #45637
Keef

Hey Ness I got side tracked and forgot to answer your question about those bags for the press !-- The sell reusable silk bags for the bud or hash U pressing doesn't go everywhere but if U been reading U probably read about them !-- No I don't have a dab pipe or rig or whatever U call it !-- This cap heat press is a pain but I'm fixing the problem !-- It don't have to be perfect all it has to do is do O.K. and later buy me a bigger stronger press !--
Umbra when U told me about the Snow Desiel seed U sent all U said was "Wink-wink --nod -nod" -- I thought --We'll see about that !--- I just took some more SD cuts this morning and U know I don't think I could have said it better !-- I don't know what to say !--
Old 07-17-2017, 06:14 PM   #45638
ness

Old 07-17-2017, 06:19 PM   #45639
ness

Have a Good Day, Keef, umbra and OFC.
Old 07-17-2017, 06:25 PM   #45640
Keef

Good day to U too Ness !-- The sun is out now so it is hot and steamy !

I got the head cooked off !-- -- We making Strawberry Rocket Fuel now !