Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Afternoon OFC. Going to be harvesting in about two weeks. I read on YouTubes that you can throw your mj into 3 days of darkness before cutting her down. What does anyone think?

I doing good today Bud the battery charger -- Died yesterday morning !-- How's the face? -- I'm glad my injury didn't involve the lower jaw or the jaw joint !-- I just shattered everything from the zygomatic arch ( cheek bone) --around the lower part of the eye and the nose down to the teeth !-- Look at little like the terminator under the skin !-- I guess I don't get sinus infections because there is no sinus there !-- Then doctors asked U what kind of pain meds help !-- U not supposed to ask someone like me what kind of drugs U want !-- The battle to get off narcotics was epic ! -- Almost killed me !

When your flushing GH and using a flushing additive how long do you guys run your flushing additive for in Hydro

Hey Ness when U get your new knee ? -- Put it into dark and find out !-- It may help on some varieties !

I doing good today Bud the battery charger -- Died yesterday morning !-- How's the face? -- I'm glad my injury didn't involve the lower jaw or the jaw joint !-- I just shattered everything from the zygomatic arch ( cheek bone) --around the lower part of the eye and the nose down to the teeth !-- Look at little like the terminator under the skin !-- I guess I don't get sinus infections because there is no sinus there !-- Then doctors asked U what kind of pain meds help !-- U not supposed to ask someone like me what kind of drugs U want !-- The battle to get off narcotics was epic ! -- Almost killed me !

I'm definitely doing a lot better today Keef I tell you this sinus infection is really starting to kick my *** I guess the doctors are talking about finally doing some surgery to open them up a little bigger hope they don't change their mind I would really have to say some of your girls are looking pretty frostalicious :48:

Everything is A O:K at the home front. TJ is in FL. They buried his Dad Sat. He said it went well. They release a lot of Butterflies into the air at the end of the service.

Set up my new lights. And the heat gets high. When TJ gets back he is going to cut into the ceiling or wall for a fan. The heat is 77 and the hum is 58. Not to bad right now. I'm looking forward in start some new beans. It will not be until around the 12th of March after my knee surgery on the 6th of March. I hope I will be able to get around by then.

I can do better but for now Bud I'm O.K. with the grow !-- I feel bad for U on those sinus infections !-- Hurt so bad U can't think !-- I went buck wild planting seed all spring and summer !-- I got almost all sexed now and it is getting more than a little complicated -- I gotta start writing stuff down !-- I'm running about 6 of those little plants per box they don't all get along !-- I got negative knowledge bout this flushing stuff ya'll do !

Give it another week Ness !-- Takes awhile to get back on your feet after a total knee operation !

Keef this Hippies Dawg is not much to talk about, but I am looking forward in smoking her. She does have a tiny bit of frost on her.

Bud that is what I want to see is the frostness on my plants. I got the time and I know I will get it right one of these days.

I'm definitely doing a lot better today Keef I tell you this sinus infection is really starting to kick my *** I guess the doctors are talking about finally doing some surgery to open them up a little bigger hope they don't change their mind I would really have to say some of your girls are looking pretty frostalicious :48:
My oldest son's upper jaw didn't grow in relation to his lower jaw, so they did orthonatic surgery and removed his upper jaw. They used a cadaver bone to take up the amount to move his jaw forward. His entire sinus cavity was exposed during the surgery. They saw a deviated septum and while trying to repair it, his nose collapsed and required a complete rhinoplasty before reattaching his jaw. That was when he was in HS.

I know Ness I threw the rest of those seed out !-- Don't plant no more they a disappointment !-- When U better plant that feminized Master Kush seed !-- Soon as it is tall enough cut the top off and root it !-- I grow some came out the same pack of seed and I'm quite pleased with it !-- Got a unique smell to her I think you'll like !

Keef this Hippies Dawg is not much to talk about, but I am looking forward in smoking her. She does have a tiny bit of frost on her.

Bud that is what I want to see is the frostness on my plants. I got the time and I know I will get it right one of these days.

Ness I'm going to try my luck on doing a few crosses if I succeed I will send you some can't guarantee what they will be but they should be pretty good I'll keep you posted

I'm looking for a boy too !-- I got Herrman the Wonder Berry and I got a plan for him but I'm looking for a special fellow !-- Bud and I bout to pull off an international strawberry cross ! -- We see if some of those Strawberry seed can make to Ness !-- Be a couple months before she is moving real well anyway !--
I got more blueberry than U can shake a stick at !-- Might do like Umbra and just do a box of Blueberry !
I like the B.B. but Umbra it is looking like U out did yourself on this GDP-X-BPU !-- Dam she frosty so early and smell of blueberries !

I'm looking for a boy too !-- I got Herrman the Wonder Berry and I got a plan for him but I'm looking for a special fellow !-- Bud and I bout to pull off an international strawberry cross ! -- We see if some of those Strawberry seed can make to Ness !-- Be a couple months before she is moving real well anyway !--

I got more blueberry than U can shake a stick at !-- Might do like Umbra and just do a box of Blueberry !

I like the B.B. but Umbra it is looking like U out did yourself on this GDP-X-BPU !-- Dam she frosty so early and smell of blueberries !

I should have that strawberry cough cross white rhino boy Pollen for you soon to hear

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Figured I would throw up a couple pics of the headband raspberry Kush that Kraven helped me straighten out

9b8a6b2ba56fc8fe70bc81978ef7c484.jpg

1c3e01c15fb81c03f7811cfe5e3674fd.jpg

c0bff673759eca89414d4d9713570f48.jpg

And then to pick of a few of the other girls

26ce848768bec623903c8dbad7c293f1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No hurry on that pollen Bud !--I got some little rooted cuts but nothing ready for bloom and the ones in bloom way too far along to breed !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back