Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hippie said it would be wrong if I bred my White Widow to that God Bud !!-- He may be right !-- I wouldn't know what to call the cross !!

Good Sativaday morning to all of the Old Farts Club.
It`s wake and bake time ya`ll.
Better with coffee.
Repeat as necessary.
Curmudgeonland is awake and up and at `em.
Peace.

Whas up Ya'll - Morning all !-- Woke up about 4:30 with some pain in my face so I kicked it off then ! Pretty comfortable now !! Yoop can I pencil U in for a half dozen or so of those $200,000 seed ? I been bird dogging Indica 50 for almost a year now !-- I remember that majical phrase that put me on the quest in the first place ! ---it's Indica 50 -- $400 an eighth ----- I knew then what side of the equation I wanted to be on ! One day I'll tree this variety -- so what if Forever Bud can produce 20 lbs. A year !-- I would rather grow 20 lbs of Indica 50 -- I tried to add that up in my mind but had a melt down ! Told R.W.S. -- find me some of those seed and I'll buy U a Porsche !

up early aren't we yoop. or are you still up? good morning all

morning folks, hope everyone is doing well. get your buzz on. trying some early trainwreck. supposed to be uppy, very heavy med type buzz. makes me wonder what it really is. my northern lights really doesn't look the part either. had a couple of bag seed going with them and they turned out really good. i'll be glad when i'm sure the room is clean, learned a lesson on that one. peace

up early aren't we yoop. or are you still up? good morning all

Early to bed, early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise.
Yeah, right.
How about, late to bed, early to rise, makes a man........ah forget it.
How about, pass the vape and let`s have another bowl.
Anyway, went to bed at 4 am and wide awake at 7 am.
Peace.

Yoop can I pencil U in for a half dozen or so of those $200,000 seed ?
Careful, Cuz! It was a similar comment that got you banned from 420 Magazine!

What a bunch of anal morons! I don't think any of the mods on here would consider your comment "soliciting sales"!

Yoop, I clocked in close to five hours of sleep. I feel drugged! It's unusual for the Gods to allow me that much rest. Must have been the bowl of bubble hash.

Going to finish the battle with the appliances today, take some pics of the outdoor harem, and put the eyeball on 'em to see what the trics look like.
I'm not going to be a slave to the shears this harvest. Big buds get trimmed, the rest along with the trimmings go to the cement mixer.

Yup, my usual 3 - 3 1/2 hours. If I get 4 I slept in. Missed the Farm Show this morning, got up late. Oh well, you know what happens. Later.

PS,
Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers, nice touch hippie.

my Chernobyl is a cross of trainwreck x trinity x jack the ripper. I already have more seeds for next years grow.

Good morning weed everyone. I've been up for awhile and I got 7.5 hours of sleep. Since I started tacking a good RSO indica I sleep like a rock. To the point that my heart rate when I get up and have a cup of coffee is still in the mid 50s. 12 years or so ago I had A-fib really bad and nothing would stop it. I got shocked 7 times over a 3 year period to get me back in rhythm. I had two heart ablations and I've been on heart meds ever since. Well now that I'm doing rso and have been for about 2 months the meds are getting to be a little too much. I go see the heart doctor on Munchday to see if I can cut it down. Same doc that told my wife to get off the morphine and try MMJ so we will see what he has to say. Anyway time to get medicated.

Boozo I have 6 Chernobyls growing outside. Two of them are pretty small. I planted the small ones in the dirt a while back for OMM. Not sure you know but he had a heart attack. Not a bad one and come to find out he had another before. He was at the hospital when the last one happened. He's doing pretty good and may start another grow soon. After the heart attack he and Thsea chopping all of his plants.

A grower friend gave me the Chernobyl clones. He went to high school with TGA seed guy. They are looking good and starting to smell oh so nice. It's Shatterday so have fun.

Sweet, Bill! I haven't slept that long since I was a youngin'.

Quick question for the OFC Brain Trust: Has anybody done a complete grow with the seeds Jaga sent from across the pond? I'm a month or so away from starting the indoor winter grow and it's still a tossup between those or some Blue Mountain Jamaican seeds that wandered up from Texas.

Speaking of Jaga, has anyone told him of our newly found nirvana? Sure would like to talk to him again as well as OMM and a few others still living under oppression.

Jaga is getting close to chopping his PGG and the little he cut off last week is dry and he is loving the results. It's a really strange plant and takes forever to flower, if you can call it that. Mine has really started to flower yet so i doubt my will be able to finish. I have one that is 13ft and 2 more that are 11ft. I'm thinking about putting black plastic bags over a few colas to see if I can trick it. I will let him know.

good morning old farts. I don't normally have time for wake n bake, but not going anywhere today, so seemed more than appropriate. just smoking some hash. quite good.

I know at first he thought is was a indica strain, but after seeing pics I knew she was a sativa. Never heard of an indica that got that tall or had long, skinny leaves.
Sativas were my first love and will probably be my last love. The Black Vietnamese-Northern Lights cross I grow is a full 12 week plant, but the buzz is great and the buds are huge. The originator of the strain claims the BV uncrossed takes anywhere from 14 to 18 weeks to flower, and he's had some he's thrown away at 20.
The Green Giant's buds are darn near as big, and it's claimed to be a 8 week plant, but mine always go 10. You'd be surprised how much bigger the buds get in the last two weeks!
Wonder what a PGG daddy bred with a Skunk#1 momma would be like? Might be what it needs to tame the size and improve the flower time.

Do love me a good nap !-- gonna have to do me a whole new Wake and Bake -- -- need me a big chunk of hash like Umbra !-- All I got is my W. W. outa Mr.Nice -- she alright ! Mane it's like 90 degrees out there and it's so bright !! I ain't ready for that stuff yet ! Kilt my PPG !-- looks like these A.K. gonna do O.K. 3 out 4 ain't bad ! Anyone ever do biz with those seed company that sell single seed ? Rosebud it's admirable of U guys to keep the site up !-- Don't know what the O.F.C. can do to help but ask - U never know ! I was afraid to ask about the Old Medicine Man -- it's good to hear he's alive and kicking ! Back to the pipe !!

Gonna be a good afternoon -- watching " The Who at Kilburn "-- followed by " The Doors at the Hollywood Bowl !--finishing up with - Styx- The Grand Illusion/ Pieces of Eight proformance -- yes it's good to be Keef !

Went out and checked the ladies. They're done! I didn't crawl through the whole pen because I didn't want to break off any trics, but the ones I could grab and pull over to the fencing were straight milky. I'm gonna give 'em a little longer, (A) Because my back is killing me at the moment, and (B) I'm feeling pretty lazy.
I figure I'll get around to it the middle of next week, or at the latest, the week after. It finally warmed up a bit, so I'll let ole Saul do his thing for a little longer.

This pic is of the Skunk#1. Little buggers grow nice outside!

View attachment DSCN0010.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back