List and reviews of U.S. Seedbanks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have only dealt with RSC seeds in the UK and they do not deliver directly to the US. I had to go through friends in the EU to get them here. Supposedly they will deliver here in the near future though? Real deal seeds there, good germination rates. I only buy landrace and early heirlooms, and RSC fits the bill. Anyone know of a site in the states that has landrace and heirlooms? I am not interested in any of the latest Cherry Obama Super OG Gorilla Bubble Skunk type crosses. Skunk and OG Kush seem to be in everything now, even so called "landrace" Durban here is really a skunk cross. It just don't smoke like real Durban.

Cool, thanks.

I would like to buy from http://www.dcseedexchange.org/store.html or http://www.sooregonseeds.com/

Any other CBD breeders you might want to recommend? They only seem to have a few at those 2 sites but it's hard to know if they are decent breeders or if they are just taking advantage of the CBD demand.

A couple with names like West Creek CBD Connection might just be using the name.

Thanks again. Hope you're feeling better today.

sohum seeds anything ringo worked on

I have only dealt with RSC seeds in the UK and they do not deliver directly to the US. I had to go through friends in the EU to get them here. Supposedly they will deliver here in the near future though? Real deal seeds there, good germination rates. I only buy landrace and early heirlooms, and RSC fits the bill. Anyone know of a site in the states that has landrace and heirlooms? I am not interested in any of the latest Cherry Obama Super OG Gorilla Bubble Skunk type crosses. Skunk and OG Kush seem to be in everything now, even so called "landrace" Durban here is really a skunk cross. It just don't smoke like real Durban.

Landrace Polyhybrids.

Swami Organic Seeds.

Have the Real Deal 1979 IBL Mr Greengenes Cherry Bomb.

Verdent Green is the only other to have the "Original" genetics, directly from Mr Greengenes, who made the strain to begin with.

BOEL Genetics from early, Mid 70s.

Pre Soviet 1971 Kandahar x 1976 Dealers Choice Thai called Blue Orca, clone only crossed with Nevils 88 Original Release NL5 x Haze

Also other genetics.

James Bean Company..... Coastal Seeds.... Puck Yeah.... Heirloom NL1 x Pacific Northwest Skelly Cut Hashplant

Black Lights. 90s Black Domina x NL#1.

SeedsHereNow.

Dominion Seed Company.

Granny Skunk.

Va Skunk x Skelly Hashplant x 80s Super Sativa Seed Club SK1

VA Chendawg91 x x 80s SSSC Sk1 x Skelly Hashplant x 80s SSSC Sk1.

Nature Family Farms

1969 Skunk#18 IBL Open Pollination- Original Skunk#1

2/3 Sativa 1/3 Indica

These are Original Skunk#1 line derived from 1969 stock via Inbred line, passed to Thai after his uncles passing In Eureka, CA. Pre Skunkman Skunk#1. And also go by a few other handles, Such as Uncle Festers Skunk#18 IBL(from the keeper), Professor Beatnik Skunk#18 IBL, Hells Angels Skunk, Cali Skunk, we choose one truer to form being 69′ Skunk#18 IBL which is when these Skunk seeds were said to be derived from.
Number 5 and number 7 female are the RKS leaners from our open pollination run and will be hunted down further, they are included in this open pollination release. Id say the RKS pops up in 20% of the expression. The number 20 male was dead on Match to the 5 female so something to keep in mind very animal musk scented with good acrid chemical touches. Number 5 female was tops in the true bouquet and super musky acrid chemical eye and nose burning skunk musk funk, dead on, and then theres the other great males were present. Extremely pungent onion chemical fuel male Number 20, and the frostiest sativa dominant number 8 had the Cheese musk heavy as well on a totally different build highly on 7 female but more animal musk on the aged cheese funk.
Number 2 is raw white onion chemical and the dankest rich soil humus as rich as any ground coffee but not coffee. Stout hybrid 50/50 look. Has was i call “Onion” tail leaf. Early on she is pure raw white onion chemical. Very acrid and then it evens out by finish into a wonderful bouquet. Heavily double serrated individual. Very quality plant with extremely thick cola formations. A good 10-11 week flower. Yield is high. Calyx to leaf ratio is low. Node spacing is tight.
Number 5 Female Afghani Dominant heavy “stretch” monocola look. Old Musky acrid chemical eye and nose burning skunk musk funk. Elongated Claw reaching leaf, golfball ghani stature and very Acrid. Purple leaf and darker Skunk look. Half Double Serrated type individual. Yield is high. Calyx to leaf ratio was average compared to the other phenos. Node spacing is average.
Number 7 female. Purer mexi sativa expression. “Chemical Spray” dominant. She is pure burning acrid chemical strong as Trinity in her chemical burn and it doesnt let up. Stomach churn, nose and eyes burn. They have true linger and permeating quality and its inside the plants grease, not just the flower scent. Full plant double serrations. A good 12 week plus flower with early Mexi scents heavy. Elmers glue trichome, extreme calyx and very tight dense build. Yield is above average. Calyx to leaf ratio is low. Node spacing is average.
Number 9 female is colgate trash juice, damn near rotten scope mouthwash. Stout hybrid 50/50 look. Green Acrid Chemical astringent with a touch of rotten rubber. Not pleasant stomach churn quality. A good 12 week flower. Yield is above average. Calyx to leaf ratio is low. Node spacing is average.
Number 10 female is brand new vinyl, clear bouncie ball rubber and pure chemical terpenes. Sativa, Colombian dominant Mexi extreme Calyx stack Pheno. Extreme dense and caked with pure goop. Fully double serrated individual. Yield is above average. Calyx to leaf ratio is low. Node spacing is tight for her 12 week flower.
Number 11 Female, and Number 14, are on the cheese path and each is highly acrid chemical on top of that funk.
11 being that yellow auto interior foam insulation, dead on and super tasty, if you like those sweet chemical noses. Also huge football buds. The plant was extreme thin leaf double serrated sativa. Of all the females she was the biggest throw down, least tight nug structure but still absolutely dripping and a huge kief producer. Extreme coloration. By finish she was that same profile auto interior foam, with an added black hash burn finish extremely reminiscent of the 89′ Uk Cheese just more chemical oriented. Calyx to leaf ratio extremely low. Node spacing average.
Number 14 being the truly gamey animal chemical cheese funk. Stout hybrid look and one of the frostiest of the group And thats saying something. Good classic noses to this gal at points where astringent bleaches, to onion chem spray, and finishing on the final profile once dry. A good 12 week plus flower. Calyx to leaf ratio is quite low. Node spacing is average.

These are pre release. Keepers selected from a 4 pack seed run and repopulated. Felt this is something needed doing with the current focus on Skunk1 genetic but also the Fact of the originator of these seeds ripping folks off and not keeping his word to many members in our community for no reason whatsoever, especially when his genetic selection is solid.
He is Master Thai Organic Seed garden and our open pollination recreation was never to harm but rather to preserve the experience for everyone. This is his uncles line, preserved via seed stock and kept mother for us to enjoy and thats what i intend for all, not to rip anyone off like where these originate. Like i always say, we let the genetic speak.
So there is a few underlying circumstances that have lead me to give you the same shot that I have for Magic. The Main is because it is what the genetic and the plant deserves and so do you.
So Please, ENJOY!
The Nature Farmer

View attachment 1.69-skunk18-ibl.png

I am growing Southern Oregon Seeds Blueberry now.. and have ordered a few times from them.. always get free seeds and products.. i will shop no where else if they keep treating me well.. good genetics.. good service.. every seed has germinated..and the Blueberry smells awesome..
20180825_213758.jpg

Swami Organic Seeds
JamesBeanCompay
SeedsHereNow
GreatLakesGenetics
DCSeedExchange
The Nature farm Genetics

I've been ordering from The Single Seed Centre and have not had any probs with customs prices are decent took 11 days to receive from over the water and came very stealthy also they have a Very Hugh Selection to choose from..out of 20 seeds total only 1 failed to germ. ALSO FREE SEEDS WITH ORDERS TOO

As always its that Federal Law that is making all this Illegal. Until that law is dropped any order is considered a violation of USPS or UPS standards and considered illegal by all rights. This is the reason I have pleaded with all people on various media outlets to write, email, call your States Officials and express to them your view Upon Cannabis Legalization. First and foremost is to drop the Schedule 1 completely and NO reclassifying it because marijuana isn't a narcotic by any means. Remember WE elect officials to work for the people, not the other way around. By all means we provide their paychecks. Always remind them that you are a constituent. They seem to have forgotten that. If they disagree, then tell them they may not have a job come next electoral as they have lost your vote. Do this with consistency, At least once a week or more. To find your Officials email and contact is easy. Just follow this link
https://www.usa.gov/elected-officials

As always its that Federal Law that is making all this Illegal. Until that law is dropped any order is considered a violation of USPS or UPS standards and considered illegal by all rights. This is the reason I have pleaded with all people on various media outlets to write, email, call your States Officials and express to them your view Upon Cannabis Legalization. First and foremost is to drop the Schedule 1 completely and NO reclassifying it because marijuana isn't a narcotic by any means. Remember WE elect officials to work for the people, not the other way around. By all means we provide their paychecks. Always remind them that you are a constituent. They seem to have forgotten that. If they disagree, then tell them they may not have a job come next electoral as they have lost your vote. Do this with consistency, At least once a week or more. To find your Officials email and contact is easy. Just follow this link
https://www.usa.gov/elected-officials

Spot on, it is federal laws that prevent seeds crossing state lines. When confiscated though it is always because of phytosanitary certificates rather than being illegal though.

I'm not allowed to bad mouth Ole Bone Spurs and his crime family because they call that politics -- I don't !-- Until these grifters are driven from office and we take back our country -- calling your congressman ain't doing **** ! --
I order seed and they arrive so I'm good with that for now -
I been meaning to ask about those single seed companies -- Thinking about ordering a couple feminized seed from several indica varieties myself !-- I'm sure Texas won't mind .

Their is a new player in the game in Canada,Farmers Lab Seeds,Purchased a few things from them,I was really excited to see that they had Black Domina,5 10 or 15 fems,I bought the 15 @ 145 free shipping.Paid with cc but you can mail orders to.Free shipping over 100.00Now I can't say about the seeds yet,but 2019 we gonna find out.They seal each individual seed in plastic,so you only expose the seeds you are about to plant.Kinda Different. (But a note,these guys breed their own,like Green Point )Also you all can save yourselves,alot of $$$ by checking breeder sites,some sell on their site.I have afew,which I won't broadcast here,(These guys don't have a web site but they will sell direct) one thing, The more you buy the more you save) just saying) you can contact me for the ones I have dealt with direct,most will take cc.mo.

Latest posts

Back