hello :)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dank

Reaction score
hey guys, i'm an old HC.com member whos lookin for a home. i miss it all so much, but its also an oppertunity to start anew. its nice to have some old pics off the internet anyway. and so ive got this new fancy handle, twas so surprised it wasn't taken :) and i'm lookin forward to gettin to know ya'all and gettin my grow on :) peace, dank

Hey, welcome to the forum.

dank said:
hey guys, i'm an old HC.com member whos lookin for a home. i miss it all so much, but its also an oppertunity to start anew. its nice to have some old pics off the internet anyway. and so ive got this new fancy handle, twas so surprised it wasn't taken :) and i'm lookin forward to gettin to know ya'all and gettin my grow on :) peace, dank
whats up dank. glad to have ya. lots of kickass people with some great info on this site. we are small but we are growing. hope you ENJOY you time here. :D

hey thanks for the warm welcome guys :) i'ma head over to the coffee lounge and see whats crackalatin....

Howdy there dank:

Welcome to our exchange of electrons. It is fairly peaceful here. I hope you enjoy yourself.

Thanks for introducing yourself.

Latest posts

Back