Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
well its balls cold here this morning, guessing low 50s, nippy BURRR!!!
packin up some Sour Diesel from my latest harvest, yummy, all fruity and yet a tiny hint of fuel....snapped some pics of my other pieces, gonna try to get them swapped off my camera today,

:ciao: Good Morning BHC,

30* and windy, it's colder than a bankers heart. There was however a few flakes of snow when I went out this morning.......commmmmon winter.....:clap:

Hope all are doing well today (and every day).

Stay warm:bong:
Stay stoned:bong:
Stay happy:bong:

BIU BHC......:D

Morning all. It is another beautiful day here in paradise.

LOL--Sunakard, 50 isn't cold. It's a nice brisk 27 here this morning, warming up to 67 this afternoon. A beautiful Indian summer day.

Mel, fresh dairy products (like most fresh things) are always so much better. Your breakfast sounds real good. I think I will join you with a bowl of Satori.

Rosebud, I too was so happy to hear that MarP got a nice donation that will keep us going while we look for permanent solutions. I looked for a place for quite a while after Overgrow went down before I found this place.

Well my water heater job turned into crawling through a crawl space with about 4-6" of water looking for a leak.I could hear the water as soon as I walked around the building. I cannot believe that no one heard the water. So, by the time I got the leak located and repaired, I didn't have time to even look at the water heater.

One of my girlfriends and I have an annual pumpkin carving party (for gals only) that will be happening tomorrow night. I also call it "Women with Knives". I wish all you gals could join us, we just have a ball. I spread out a huge tarp on the living room floor and we carve these wonderful pumpkins. There is always plenty to eat, drink and smoke. It is not unusual to have 3 pipes or joints going around the circle at a time. There are usually around 15 of us, but I never really know until they show up. It is not the kind of party where you really need to RSVP and people often ask if they can bring a friend. I figure the more the merrier. So, I am also trying to get the house cleaned. At this point, I have decided to leave the cobwebs as decoration.

Everybody have a great day--we are on the downhill side of the week!

Take plenty of time to BUI as needed.

Morning BHC it's 34 and I saw the first of ol'man winter's dandruff in the air this morn too

Hope y'all got the cellar house full it''s going to be a long cold winter I think. Weather worms mostly black, little mast for the wild life, hornets high in the trees, Ma Nature's weather predictor say "Be Prepared"

THG it's called plumber's ear we can hear a water leak a mile away, but the person talking to us beside us it's "huh" what? say again

THG, your party sounds so fun. Would love to be there, specially with the company i am having...lolololol. Have a great time, i know you will.

ozzy, so is the whole US in for a bad winter??? It is 39 here but supposed to get in the 60's again.Beautiful day.

I just lit a joint of satori, join me please peeps and BIU!

I have no clue on your area that's just what Ma Nature's kids are showing around here.

lol i ment 50 in my place, i left the widow open last night and passed out >_< woke up at 6am and it was 50 in my living room, burrr. just looked at weather forcast, high of 44, 39 with windchill... lookin like around 30 tonight... burr to the burr

acorns, hickory, walnuts the different tree nuts and fruits the apples are good but there not a winter over food

pretty cool 60 something here---no sun---sky be threatening a bit of rain---but we'll see---got my 15' patio umbrella stand in place ready to protect the og, gsc, and gooey if it starts---just love to put plants od in september to flower :D

nice work to all those that were part of breathing a bit of life back into marP---thanks ;)

those of you not smoking---not to worry---we'll pick up the slack:bong:

Beautiful day here. I think they're calling for a high of 70. Sunny with a lil breeze. I wish I could bottle this. :D

Pax is clean, charged and freshly loaded. Who's joining me?

THe BHC is right today THG is :confused2: BUI?

4u got a fine in the :bong:

Latest posts

Back