Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
No thanks,,the Open Heart Surgery Diet worked for me,,thanks anyway. LOL

Hope you get well soon SM. Think of it this way, you'll be shopping for the new dress in a smaller size now.

:ciao: Hi guys. Missed you! Im back tho. Got the high-speed now, exciting!
gotta catch up!

:bong:

New projects here.

Will be running a 2x4 tent for the upcoming season. Lighthouse Hydro sells the tent.

The tent will fit in a dormer window that i will be able to close off as a closet, with bi-fold doors that will be lockable.
4', 8 bulb 54w t5 grow light. it will just barely squeeze in the tent, but it will fit.
4" 165cfm Active Air In-line fan
4' 200cfm rated carbon Phresh Filter/pre filter

Im not real sure on the cfm needed for this space. Ide planned on running the filter only in flower, with just passive air intakes thinking the t5 wouldnt produce enough heat to need a booster fan. Keep in mind i dont have central a/c for this area, or any other area in the house. any tips or suggestions would be appreciated.

Just in time drifting. :) . Unfortunately, mp is closing it's doors in February. :(

No worries, you can keep tabs on some folks at other sites that have evolved since the announcement.

Good to see you.

Latest posts

Back