Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.

moving sucks but new house is worth it :heart:

:bong::vap_bong__emoticon::bong:

:48:

Tell us how much you love your new digs? Do you have horses yet? I would like a mini cow. So happy for you Joe.. Does your daughter LOVE her new house?

Hitting a :bong1: with ya Joe:)
Yes moving sucks, but once it's over it's over. Then sheer enjoyment returns.:bong:

Been working on the jeep all day adjusting my control arms. Everything was easy peasy till I came across a gulled threaded control arm. The torch and a big f'ING pipe wrench wouldn't fix it. Only thing that did was spending $105 for a new one.:hairpull::angrywife: Now the wait starts for FedEx.

Joe I may have to have a few :bong1::bong1::bong1: with ya

Yes, moving sucks, but it is always exciting to move into a new place that you love. I'll bet the little one is loving all that space, too.

Duck, I hate working. on vehicles so much. Gave it up a while ago. I found out I was far better off going out plumbing paying a mechanic to fix the rig. Hope your FedEx package is speedy.

And I am a day late, but I will join you in a nice long bong hit.

taking another "early" 4:20 bong break... :bong::bong:

no horse yet, I hope we can wait till next spring just to have some time to adjust to the new house before a new horse too

no furniture moved yet. just a BUNCH of totes and boxes so its very
unorganized. plus school started Friday (that's a + and a -)
combined with this being her first move, the daughter has mixed emotions.

the yummy (smelling) well water needed to be fixed
I just couldn't hit a iced bong smelling of SULFUR!!!

View attachment IMG_0673.jpg

View attachment IMG_0678.jpg

View attachment IMG_0681.jpg

View attachment IMG_0687.jpg

Who ever you put in that refrigerator, ,,thier shoe fell off. :bolt:

Eeww sulfur water.

Watch your girls with that new water system.

yes, I have a test kit to try to determine exactly what's coming out of the tap.

We had "40 parts iron" right off the bat.

now we'll see what pH and PPM those black tanks spit out... the RO is just for ice and drinking water
(for now)

:bong:

Sort of surprised that you got sulfur water.
I thought only this side of the state had that problem.

LOL, that stuff all looks familiar, Joe. Hope that it takes care of the problems. Sulfur smell can be hard to get rid of. Joe, in the first pic, is the blue thing on the left your pressure tank? Wish I was there to help you with your water issues.

Your new home is such a cool place, I am sure that your family is going to be very happy there!

I think Joe maybe getting a tote/rez with a float valve for his girls.

Guys dont let Joe fool ya,,,dont yall see that tennis shoe close to the fridge. Who is in that fridge. :bolt:
:rofl:

WH have you heard of 2 guys and a truck?
Now it is 1guy and a truck.:rofl:

one guy
with one shoe
and a truck

anyway, the blue tank on the right is a pressure tank
moving to the left we have an AIO (Air Injection Oxidizing) Iron and Sulfur filter
then a water softener
and finally all the way to the left is a brine tank for the softener

If that is your only pressure tank, I would seriously consider putting a larger one in. I am working on that right now at my place. A larger pressure tank will put substantialy less wear and tear on your pump and will save you electricity. It just kills me to see little tiny pressure tanks in places with multiple bathrooms and outdoor water needs...makes me think the people installing them don't quite understand their purpose and how to size them.

It has been so hot this summer--temps in the high 90s and 100s way too many days. We have a few days of temps in the high 80s that is going to feel good. Hard to do much of anything outside when it is hot. And the plants don't look much into flowering. I wonder every day if they will be done before it gets too cold or frosts.

Hope everyone has a great day. I'm off to HD for more paint.

Mid morning BIU sessions are great:aok:

BIU :bong:

I agree duck. And also, late morning, early afternoon, mid afternoon, late afternoon, early evening, mid evening, late eveni and atimes inbetween.

Have a great Friday everyone.

Latest posts

Back