Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
I was all excited til I found out SMOKINMOM a :shocked: boytoy chaser

Here 4u relax :bong: :bong: :bong: drive safely have a great evening,night and morning.

BHC'ers hit it:bong: :bong: :bong1: :bong1: :bongin: :ciao:

Ozzy: give tha poor guy a break eh ? I'm close to 50 and dating at this age is scary ~

1.gif

Lets raise our :bong1: and salute 4u and UK! May he and UK find what they are looking for.:ciao:

Just think if UK and 4u had a kid it would be UKgirl4u2, sounds bout right. More :bong2: :bong2: :bong2:

:welcome: to America UKgirl! :yay: :guitar: :fid:

tcbud said:
Lets raise our :bong1: and salute 4u and UK! May he and UK find what they are looking for.:ciao:

Just think if UK and 4u had a kid it would be UKgirl4u2, sounds bout right. More :bong2: :bong2: :bong2:

:welcome: to America UKgirl! :yay:

Thanks Tc....and all the rest of you Kats...Im doing great..Mom...My Bong is clean..and i even spent a while rolling UKgirl a joint..it aint nothing great ozzy..but your right she will be dieing for that After claiming her Bagage:D ...Next Time I BIU with all Yall...My Little Ukgirl will be by me side shareing my 4:20:yay:...i gotta Go:bolt:

Here's to 4u and UK :bong::bong1::bongin: may they alway be happy and healthy

Don't worry meds, he will get even with me.

Rip Patrick Swayzey.

He was a good actor.

bong hits for Swayzey.

dont be late 4u:) tc whats this about patrick? did he pass? thats sad, i think ill go pee in my radiator in memory:) just kidding he was in some pretty good movies. heres some stuff on the tray for the 20 after whatever, im :stoned: so help yourselfs. im wacthing some program thats pretty good on tv. the buffalos are trying to take over mass;) . later friends:D

LOL astro.

I am so sad about Patrick Swayzee. I had posters of him up in my room when I was a teenager. Loved him. :(

Wonder how 4u and ukgirl are doing.
:D

SM how many times hve you changed your Avatar today? Tell me at least once or i need to put my bong down......:D

HL :confused: is SM avatar diff :p she just showing us what she sees when she closes her eyes. no wonder she sleeps so late. sweet dream SM

RIP Patrick hope his days are pain free now.

Here I loaded astro'bud for a round and threw some skunk on the table..:bong1::bong1::bong1::bong::bong:

SmokinMom said:
Huh?? My av changed? Must be on your end. :D

:p

;)

Okay SM...I will read between the lines and load up another bowl....but I will be eyeballing your avatar for any changes...................:D;)

Thanks ozzy. And take good care of that pup. ;)

Ohhh...better go change for hammy....lol.

Latest posts

Back