Did Someone Say....Ducksfoot?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BBP, you make it look easy, buddy!
I'll post pics of my DoubleGum later andI guarantee you won't say that again. She looks terrible
huh.gif
:D.

Really? Any idea why, bud?

I've had a strain or two that didn't care for my nutes, but I can't imagine why you would be having a problem...I'm pretty sure we do everything almost exactly alike: Soil/hempy/MG/earthworm castings lime etc..

Is it a picky strain?

Those ladies look wonderful. Never heard of DF but wouldn't mind trying to grow it next season. I'll be waiting for future posts with pics. Good Luck! and Keep it Green

They really need a transplant. One of them is seriously outgrowing the other one. Male, maybe? They are showing signs of sex bit it's so small I can't tell if it's male or female. I'll know in a few more days:hubba:.

new 078.jpg

new 079.jpg

new 080.jpg

new 081.jpg

new 082.jpg

This is amazing. Never heard of the strain before until now. Very cool Bomb Bud!

Those babies are thick. I expect nothing less from BBP. You say doublegum, is that not the nirvana brand? You've mentioned before your good results with nirvana, so just wondering if you switched/trying out something else.

Looking great BBP. ;) Do you plan on doing any crossing with these? :hubba:

You've mentioned before your good results with nirvana, so just wondering if you switched/trying out something else.
Thats White Label Double Gum. I'll always grow Nirv gear but i'll never stop trying out other breeders. I like the stuff thats hard to get;).
Do you plan on doing any crossing with these?
Definitely TBG:D. I'm hoping the biggun is a male so I can collect some pollen for future uses.

an mj plant that doesnt even look like one... never herd of these til you BBP. thanks for sharin man. can wait as we watch wit ya the grow. good luck

Hey there BBP,
Gadzooks I'm so pumped over these that I made an order, LOL Got to try my hand ya know ?
Man are they looking good and stout. The stalks look great, very strong. Hows the root development ?
Keep it growing Bro.
2007 Pics 137.gif

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

2007 Pics 137.gif

Latest posts

Back