Tent Growers Club....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
maineharvest said:
Hammster I also ordered some Chem4 x SFVOG from SOW last week. I am thinking about getting the Corleone Kush from the Attitude, its only $88 right now. Your grows inspired me to try the Cali Connection gear. I almost got the Larry but I wanted to try something I haven't seen grown on MP yet. I know I already asked you but did you get your beans from SOW?

Thanks for the kind words bro....I did indeed get my Larry OG beans from SOW...I believe I paid 125 for them back then. Price was steep but I got a keeper cut that is just stellar so it was worth it.

glderguy said:
I too have a tent, small one, 3x3x6 and I also use passive ducts thru the two bottom holes and leave the flaps shut. On my passive duct/intakes I filter the air with high quality, dust/mold/mite filter media shown in attached pic. Thanks.

Do you have a number you wld like glder?

Ive got a few update pics of the tent for yall. Yesterday I got the exhaust hooked up and got both lights going. One of my two lights wasnt compatible with the hoods I bought so I had to completely disassemble one light to get it off of its reflector and into the new one.

The temps are still at 80 degrees during lights on but I can now get the two lights about 12 inches from the canopy.

IMG_2514.JPG

IMG_2512.JPG

IMG_2507.JPG

IMG_2510.JPG

IMG_2508.JPG

Any guesses what the deficiency is in the leaves pictured above? You can see the interveinal yellowing. Im thinking it is an N def. I hit them with some Grow Big so we will see if that helps. I also gave them a small dose of Cal Mag.

I like cool tube/air cooled lights as well. I also use the exhaust from light to warm tent on those really cold nights where I actually need to warm temps up
in the grow area. Nice to be able to place light so close to plants isnt it!

First post has been updated....welcome to our newest members.

Try that again hairpin, it didnt work hehe.

Hamster Lewis said:
Cool doggie...

You`ve had a bit of a makeover on you`re avatar aint you hamster, or it could be my short-term memory loss :p

I was wondering where this thread went. I had to chop the plants three weeks early do to moving. The tent will be up and going sometime this weekend and I will be moving my Chem 4 x SFV OG Kush into it and going 12/12 right away.

bho_expertz said:
Can i join ? HomeBox XL. If i can choose ... 13420. :p

Follow the directions in the first post of this thread.....welcome.

Heres the tent finally set up the way it was originally envisioned. 2, 1k's and a CAP filter fit like a glove.

IMG_1182.JPG

Tent.JPG

very nice nouvllechef...How are the Ladies likeing it?

mojo for the ones camping out in that tent..
:48:

Latest posts

Back