Tent Growers Club....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is to freaken cool. Gonna be watching this.

Well bubba is back with me
.. long story short my cancer patient is moving to colorado.

She is turning into quite the shrub. :D

I have been to busy with work to even clone or start any seeds but I will eventually. I'm glad to have her back anyway, I was missing her.

Thanks hammy for letting me join the TGC.

Yall have a good day! :)

View attachment 20141114_154007.jpg

1980 Watts ? What lights and a/c do you run how big is tent. Is that a mini split in tent?

Trying to figure out what the white thing is last picture right side. White box with vents.

Would need 2 fans.
One for lights, that removes the heat from the lights. By pulling air directly from outside the tent thru the air cooled reflector/ cool tube then exits the tent. This hot air needs to be exhausted to another room or outdoors. Unless using it for heat.

The 2nd fan would need to be hooked to an atmosphere controller and would turn on only when temps and/or humidity got to high inside the tent.

Almost as if you were running a sealed room for co2.

If I needed to add humidity, I would place humidifier in the room from where I am drawing my intake from. Then you would not need the fan set up I described above.

About to get my light and new controller. Gavita 600e and EL2 controller. Had DE 750 flex but chickens out and stuck with the 600 pro. Was worried about head room. Bummer. Dropped 645$ fair deal I think. As for plasmas about to start another run with them. Hopefully results are better. If not IM selling and possibly getting cmd 315. Going to try 2 plasmas in 3x3 tent. When they out grow tent I will through them in with the plasmas into 5x5 with 2 lep + the 600e. Perhaps even get another 600e for late flowering. Last 2 weeks flower will be plasmas and mh or Cmd 315.

but i thought MH was fpr Grow cycle ???

Plasma light is supposed to be far superior to mh vegging the plant much like the sun. Suppose to have better placement of leaves so they can take more light and grow more open like outdoor with much shorter internodes and sets plant up for heavier yields with much thicker stems and more root mass. Also supposed to make a much healthier plant. In flower you use plasma and hps together. 10 % light coming from plasma is suppose to give it the August finish. Outdoors if you use light deprivation and finish plant in August will be much better quality smoke because of the mh colors in sun.s spectrum. It's why people add mh to flowering light setup. Plasma is 95% of sunlight. Hps is only 30% tops. Ideal footprint of plasma for veg is probably 3ft. It adds no heat to crop. In flower to get good amt of light I'd prolly shoot for 2ft footprint. But it's used as supplement because mj loves red spectrum hps. Needs it as not to stretch during flowering and bud formation. Flowering with plasma without hps is I'll advised. Plasma is most cost efficient for clones and seedlings being they are 800$ each USD. With small footprint. Small mother plants would love it. 2 in 3x3 tent is prolly best for veg. At last 2 weeks of flowering use plasma 4 per sq meter for resin production and crystals. Also suppose to take up to week of flowering time off the normal hps flowering times for more quicker harvests. I've had 1 grow with them and it was problematic from start to finish. Being my first grow. I was very disappointed with my 1600$ veg lights. I am going to try again with lessons learned and hope for better success. Hps is for quantity of pot yielded and plasma is for quality of pot. Also it is suppose to create rock hard buds strain allowing. It has a 200$ light "puck" that should be changed every 6-10yrs. Hps lights have a frequency they operate on and that is why you have banded pics under hps. Plasma is not like that it is a constant light source. Picture plant eating GMO food with 25% nutritional value. Then feeding it natural food with 96% nutritional value. IM hoping these claims are true and I will have better run. Using all plasma light and transitioning to 90% hps when flowering starts and ending with plasma last 2 weeks to get best yield and quality possible.

Latest posts

Back