Tent Growers Club....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm getting either mad scientist or purple storm from sannies. Probably getting mad scientist (herijuanaxwhitewidow). Sannie told me 9 per square meter. Is this to much? I need to order bigger airpots. 3gallon equivelants are 10.5" diameter and 5gallons are 11.5" diameter. Do these sound to big to fit 9 plants in 3x3 to flower in? Got about 35"x35" in tent. Any insight helpfull. Thank you. If I choose to use a 5x5 for flower what size pots would you go with for 9 plants. For now I'm only doing Indicas.

I agree with duck....a 5x5 is good if you can light it properly and three gals would be the right size, I run 4 in flower in 5 gal pots in a 3.5 x 3.5 under a 600 hps. I'm fixing to step down to three gal so I can double my flowering plants and run 8 myself, I like to give them a little room to breath so to speak plasma.

In a 3x3 with a 600w I would run 6 at most in three gallon containers. You would need to train them so that you get the "candelabra" effect six heads would be my goal. That way you could have 36 colas and that's where you would get your weight.

Awesome can you point me to or tell me how to train it that way. I really like how you trained your plant in your journal. How much did that one yield.

The one I'm working on now that's in my current thread will drop 8-9 oz when she is done, maybe little more. Sure lemme see if I can explain it like it was explained to me. Do not top your plant til the 8th node, top just above the 7th node, you will have two shoots there and then start at the bottom of your plant and clean off everything that is below the third node high, and on each limb clean the first three nodes off. You will end up with a plant that has 6-8 main branches. I prefer six myself. those you will end up staking out to open the plant a little. then after the flip a week go back in and trim the inside out so that light can get down to the lowest levels of your plant, you want to trim anything that is growing back into the center. when your done it should look like this. Then just feed her well and she will rock out some heavy weight for you if it's in here genes. This is the same plant over the last 25 days, today is flower day 25 for her so in three weeks see how they recover and thrive. You will not train out so far, you will be staking them up a little open so that you will have a SOG with the colas from 6 plants.

My veg runs 8-9 weeks for the Bf Critical Kush so it is not too short, but yes this is how I run Indica's if I have the room. Your trim and train really depends on your space and what you need to get out of it, this plant will net over a 1/2 lb at harvest, a little less than I usually get since I dinged it good in early flower, lost the whole top 1/2 of my plant when I split the stalk three weeks ago, but she rebounded well and I only lost 4 oz or so.

I have a 3.5 ' x 3.5' flowering space under a 600w HPS and I can run four like this in 5.5 gal air pots, on my next flower run when I step up to eight, I will run 3.5 gal air pots and they wont get spread as much, nor get as big it will just be 6 colas each plant times 8 plants gives me 48 cola's in a SOG.

Thanks for the compliment plasma, I appreciate it. I take pride in my grows and how my buds turn out and I appreciate your kind words.

Very solid work there Kraven :) I love it when I learn a plant and can develop a nice method to maximize the yield on it. It looks like you pretty much get the most out of your plants every time, except for those times you make that mistake :doh: That kills me when it looks like I have everything perfect and then I make some stupid mistake and it costs me yield :rant:

I have not read through all 72 pages, what is the concensus on relative humity? what is the ideal spot for tents? I have an original gorilla tent

The one I'm working on now that's in my current thread will drop 8-9 oz when she is done, maybe little more. Sure lemme see if I can explain it like it was explained to me. Do not top your plant til the 8th node, top just above the 7th node, you will have two shoots there and then start at the bottom of your plant and clean off everything that is below the third node high, and on each limb clean the first three nodes off. You will end up with a plant that has 6-8 main branches. I prefer six myself. those you will end up staking out to open the plant a little. then after the flip a week go back in and trim the inside out so that light can get down to the lowest levels of your plant, you want to trim anything that is growing back into the center. when your done it should look like this. Then just feed her well and she will rock out some heavy weight for you if it's in here genes. This is the same plant over the last 25 days, today is flower day 25 for her so in three weeks see how they recover and thrive. You will not train out so far, you will be staking them up a little open so that you will have a SOG with the colas from 6 plants.

Very nice Kraven. Thanks for the info and the pics. I think I will shoot for a plant with 6 branches. Ive learnt what to do now to get things going.

Latest posts

Back