Hunt for Dank

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Buddy , I came all the way over for this one ..... Better make it special ...
Lol nice to see ya havin some fun over there ....

Free

freethebeans said:
Hey Buddy , I came all the way over for this one ..... Better make it special ...
Lol nice to see ya havin some fun over there ....

Free

There goes the the MP forum. Been dun invaded by some more East coast dudes! Good to see ya over here. You got some organic shots?

Ok. Give me bit. Pics on way. Slacking....

I got multi strain pots starting to show sex. Stay tuned.

nouvellechef said:
Ok. Give me bit. Pics on way. Slacking....

I got multi strain pots starting to show sex. Stay tuned.

I am tuned in bro.......:icon_smile:

:bong2: me too.............!!!!:joint: :joint4: :stoned:

Couple are really struggling. Always a oddball in a large selection pool the first round. The one that is struggling the most is a PW X BM. All shriveled up, while the rest thrive. Shes a female also, so hoping she turns around so I can at least see if shes special. Other than that, coming along. I dusted off and bleached the old 12 site ebb. I will run it once these are selected and show how some she beast can come from a 2gal bucket.

Also I have been told to expect something crazy fire from the DPD X BK X LL as these have not been grown out yet. I have a bunch of diff strains going not all pictured. Will post once they get a bit older.

IMG_1678.JPG

IMG_1680.JPG

IMG_1681.JPG

IMG_1676-1.JPG

IMG_1679-1.JPG

very nice brotha man......i took photos of mine....but there to big..do ill take more today and post up so you can see the progress!

Struggling with low humidity. Before the move it was a crawlspace that always stayed at 50%. Now its 20%. Clearly I can see a higher humidity makes a big diff when in veg. They are just not as happy.

BB7's both died from it too. More on the way. They werent that well rooted either. That didnt help. Drown my sorrows in some masa chips and fresh salsa for awhile.

do you have dividers between the four plants in the air pot? i've ran multi strains in a big horse tub with no problems. all togeather in one tub. i've also seen 4u run two in one five gallon, with a divider between plants so roots did'nt mingle.

my pw's are two weeks from finish, and i'll be running a clone or two in dwc also soon. i have two phenos of her, so which ever one is best will try the buckets again...

:)

Irish said:
do you have dividers between the four plants in the air pot? i've ran multi strains in a big horse tub with no problems. all togeather in one tub. i've also seen 4u run two in one five gallon, with a divider between plants so roots did'nt mingle.

my pw's are two weeks from finish, and i'll be running a clone or two in dwc also soon. i have two phenos of her, so which ever one is best will try the buckets again...

:)

Nope. No dividers. The first run the males will be culled and the females left to finish. I have some PK x PW x LL and Bubba x DPD x LL that were 3 weeks behind. When I cull the males, these ones will be planted in their place. Tie down the older ones and let the smaller ones catch up. By the time it's time for 12/12, they will be some she beasts. Now. Is 4gal of hot mix enough. IDK. Trial and error.

The roots can play and fondle each other all they want. They won't come out of the pot until they are chopped.

do you run anything in the pots between the hot and fresh soil? (perlite, shells, hulls)...i've never made hot/super soils. just compost, perlite for fluff...do you use a root excellerator? i started using humboldt roots and will keep that around for veg. great roots with that...

very interested to watch that air pot 4in1.:cool:

Irish said:
do you run anything in the pots between the hot and fresh soil? (perlite, shells, hulls)...i've never made hot/super soils. just compost, perlite for fluff...do you use a root excellerator? i started using humboldt roots and will keep that around for veg. great roots with that...

very interested to watch that air pot 4in1.:cool:

No. Just 50/50 split. Well maybe 60/40. No excel.

So they have been topped and now tied down a bit. Couple more weeks of veg should have them ready to flip. Having no issues with airports. I just left a well in the center and I fill it with 1/4gal one pour then 1/4gal 2nd time. Maybe 2-4% runoff.

I was hoping for one real good looker would turn out female and she did. It's a GDP x LL. There are 2 more that are very sativa while this one is fat leaf indica.

A few of the rest are PW x BM ladies. And one I gave out before the move. DNA Lemon Skunk. I will tell you what. I really like it. Super lemony jolly ranch flavor and really potent.

Nice report nouvellechef. That Lemon Skunk sounds delightful. lol Take care bro. PEACE!!

Will receive a bean of that Lemon. Will try that soon enough :aok:

what no pics? your a tease NC. ive always had great exp w/ dna seeds and always great flav & a wicked buzz to go w/. couple of my all time favs is slee & LA con. what s the highest ratio of SS:soil youve done? ever think of doing 100% just to see. prob just a waste of soil.

docfishwrinkle said:
what no pics? your a tease NC. ive always had great exp w/ dna seeds and always great flav & a wicked buzz to go w/. couple of my all time favs is slee & LA con. what s the highest ratio of SS:soil youve done? ever think of doing 100% just to see. prob just a waste of soil.

Will snap some next week. No way. 100% hot soil would fry them. I actually didn't have plain pro-mix this new round. So I used hot soil that has been cooking since x-mas last year. Rolled the dice thinking it might of died down a bit. It did, but it still fried the new seedlings a bit. I was hoping to already be in flower, but needed them to re-coup. I think the lime lost its effectiveness. They have been struggling. Won't make that mistake again. This is actually the last run for organic. The chosen ladies will stay in 8gal airpot and be momed out. I bleached down the old 12 site ebb and am gonna stock up on some new medz.

Latest posts

Back