Dinafem WW & purple power x maroccan new grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking good BTL, she is really starting to stack well, and the structure looks solid. Nice job cooking them, looks like they are gonna be tasty. Green mojo bro

Looks like I can see a little bit of "the claw" other than that, looks delicious

ok ill back off the N! its because i am feeding them grow big an tiger bloom as recommended per FF i guess i can back down the grow nutes! thanks for the info.

I wouldn't go doing anything too drastic due to my 2 cents.. but perhaps use it as a whisp of a thought. If you feel you are giving a little too much N, perhaps you should back off, a little.. When your plants are in naturalish light are they a deep dark green? Your plants look great man, and they look great to the point where I would also say if it isn't broke don't fix it. So what ever you do, do very little based on my 2 cents, because your dollars are doing you wonders this far.

That make sense? :)

Happy growin, can't wait to see it get all crystaly

I found your grow
Looking Good bro seems like you got this.
I will be watching your grow sending positive vibes.

These are 10 week strains?

my room stays between 35-45% humidity all the time pretty much, yes they are all 8-10 week plants so i can try to keep them on a schedule. LOL

Do blossom builders like Beasty Bloomz from FF work? i have some NPK is 0-50-30

Good job man, your gunna have some big budz on that plant. She's already bulking up, and she has along way to go

Awesome loud. You are killing it keep up the great work. Can't wait to see harvest pics

Latest posts

Back