Autoflower Narcotherapy,WhiteWidow,RedPoison + Satori Mandela Mommy!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What should be next??

• Critical Kush

• Purple OG

• Blue OG

• 710 Cheese

• High Priority

• Super Shark

• Andromina

Results are only viewable after voting.
WW#2 is curing

WW#1 is drying in the box

Red poison hanging from the ceiling, they are all coming down tonight!!! Will take some pics along the way

**edit**
Might leave the narco #2 for a lil bit, i dunno, she's still very green hasn't lost any foliage.

I think I got 2 oz give or take off each of the ww#2, and narco #1. Each filled a quart jar to the top.

Probly get a little less off of the red poison. But if I get an average of 2 per plant, I will be lookin alright.

Tried to make up for the lack of pictures, so I took a pic of each branch of the Narco #2 after I trimmed her. Wow she looks yummy. Made a lil collage for u guys I think she had 15 braches, 16 including the top. Nice thick frosty nugs all the way down. She kinda STINKS, my woman said I should call her cat piss. She is tired of me shoving plants under her nose, and this plant is the reason why. She is pungent.
View attachment 2015-06-04 22.39.46.jpg

View attachment 2015-06-04 22.40.28.jpg

View attachment 2015-06-04 22.41.05.jpg

View attachment 2015-06-04 22.41.45.jpg

I see some frost on those buds. Enjoy Next.

I see some frost on those buds. Enjoy Next.

Thanks for sticking with me MR1. I need to stop over and see what your up to. Spring is such a busy time of year..

Happy Tokin

**The root ball of the Red Poison smelled Delicious!!! Like berries!**

Gunna get my cure on! They are still a lil wet, so I will burp them / lay them out on a glass table from time to time. I jar them when the outside is crispy, but the inside still a little moist. Not to the point of stem snappage. This is 3 of the 5 plants. Should get another 2 jars worth hopefuly. Not sure how much these still have to shrink. I haven't weighed anything

View attachment 20150604_232404.jpg

No problem Next, I hope I have not tainted your thread. I have nothing on here anymore, all deleted. Thanks anyway.

Meh, if you did, I enjoyed your company either way. No room for drama anyways.

Looks to be right around 7 oz's, give or take.

White widow #1 had 32 grams

White widow #2 pulled off 42 grams

Narcotherapy #1 came out on top with 46 grams

Narcootherapy #2 came in with 38 grams

Red Poison had 32 grams

I weighed them in the jars, not 100% on the scales accuracy but should be close give or take a few grams on each plant. Not real great as far as gpw, I think its like 1gram per 2 watts but i'll take it.

That red poison oh man, the flavor and smell.. I can't tell if its diesel fuel or some type of berry, but its some potent smelling, and awesome plant. I encourage people out there to give it a shot, the taste is amazing, as is the smoke.

If you smoke the narcotherapy I suggest you have no plans for the next 3 hours. You stumble around like a zombie, your train of thought is no where to be found. It stands up to its name, "To disable one part of the mind or body so that you can experience things in a new light" or sumthin like that. Great for wandering around the yard, tending to the gardens. Might be best enjoyed with a partner, we became very forgetful and that may cause a hazard if you were solo.

Latest posts

Back