Sopappy's so so grows

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
shoot.... that jug on the end had 300mL more remaining than it's mate.
Looks like two feedings with B only, you'd think I would have caught it with unusual pH or ppm reading but nooooooooo

View attachment damn.jpg

I'm pathetic. I have all these friggin' plants and I'm running out again already. Still at least 6 weeks to go haha, I'm screwed again, my pot never cures long, a waste!
I have a huge plant in my 4 bucket system, she is dominating that clump of green there. At 4 weeks too, I've never had a plant look like that at 4 weeks uder those LEDs. And all 4 plants treated the same of course. Unknown strains too.
Picture has no depth, hard to see but the difference in the plants is amazing.

View attachment yuge.jpg

I must be stressing this lot, I'm getting more males than usual. Here are 4 more ready for a spin in the washing machine before they're stuffed in a garbage bag, the sneaky bastards.

View attachment males.jpg

This my flower tray, the 4 in back are either some realyy strange strain or the result of that gaslight weird lighting thing I tried for a couple weeks. I can't fgure out how they are growing, it must be all coming from the roots, no leaves.

View attachment 4x4.jpg

View attachment gaslight.jpg

and it just all went downhill from there... too embarrassed to post pictures!
I think it's the seeds, I've tried 3 companies so far and the plants have all been sickly, common denominator... ME
but look at these! 6 down, 6 up
I've seen so much crap come up in last few months that I was shocked at these babies. They're are just up this weekend and look at the stems! Shucked those helmets easily and are a luscious green. I have a fan on them and they just vibrate!.
It's been so long since I've seen healthy plants, I don't want to **** it up....
chemdawg regular seeds, , that's 2 T5 HO tubes
the fan keeps temp to a balmy 76 and I have them an inch away
too close?
(they are about 3" away in the pic, I moved them closer, let the killing with kindness begin)

Look at that sickly bastard lower left corner, it's about 3 weeks old for petes' sake
(I say it's the seeds because I'm hydro and have 6 - 8 different strains in the same tub,
I'm no farmer, they all get what it sez on the label, nothing fancy, lighting is not so hot but adequate.

I'm anxious to see if it continues with this supplier, I'm not doing anything different really, why the success?
my conclusion is, just like people, I think all lot of problems come from shitty seed

View attachment 100_0037.jpg

Latest posts

Back