Back in the bathroom again.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

Rosebud

What a mess. I miss transplanting on my patio but since it is 12 degrees today I am making a mess everywhere and having an asthma attack to boot.

Oh, this is an indoor organic under new LED's that I think I am in love with.

Here is a picture of a beautiful bathroom gone to pot. *groan* On the menu is. Nurse larry, Satori Haze (f) LA confidential (C) Blackberry (C) Strawberry Diesel (c)

First of all I don't think you have seen Mr Wilson in a few months... here he is at 6.5 months... Love himView attachment DSCF4601.jpg

View attachment DSCF4604.jpg

View attachment DSCF4603.jpg

View attachment DSCF4605.jpg

View attachment DSCF4606.jpg

What a mess. going back in, just had to complain and show you what a mess this is. Perlite in my bedroom for crying out loud.

Mojo rosebud

Rose can take a bath and water her babies all at the same. Yehaaaaaaaaa

Mojo for the clones Rosie... I can think of worse things to be on the floor in the bedroom... perilite no big deal... :48:

JAAM, what a treat to see you here in my journal. Things are looking up. Thank you Jaam.

Looking great rose! Did you grow the LA con from seeds or is it a cutting?

I feel weird in Rose's bathroom...be more comfortable when she gets outside again lol. Everything is looking good Rose, Green mojo for the babies.

This is a cutting of LA Confidential BBP, I did grow out some from seed in 15. I think it is pretty nice medicine. The LA, strawberry diesel, Blackberry kush and 9 # hammer are all clones. the satori and Nurse Larry are seed.

Kraven, i am sorry you have to be in that messy bathroom, but it is where we meet now. LOL. Glad you are here. Thanks for stopping by all ya all.

I was kiddin Rose, I'd follow you to where ever you are gardening. It looks good and everything looks healthy.

Rosie make them trees. MAKE THEM TREES. Place them around ya and take a shower. WHAT A SHOWERRRRRRR lollll awesome and nice green plants. I'm always in love with your greens

wow Rose I never had to go that far as to occupy my shower, will you not plan a little indoor box to contain them in the future?

very nice to see part of your home and your beautiful pup. dogs, how we love them.. thanks for sharing rose!

Rose they are looking absolutely beautiful absolute perfect shade of green

I havent tried all of those strains, but la confidential is gread meds.

I would not be able to use that bathroom with all those girls. Lol

LOL WH, i tell ya, you have to really want to take a bath to move all that stuff.

Hi guys, the sun is shining for the third time in 2 months... What a crazy winter it has been.. i hope it ends soon. Thank goodness I have sunshine in my bathroom. I am loving my new LED's. My old LED's are flowering Harlequin now.. So nice to see a bloom without damage.. I know I am having a hard time letting go of the **** show my summer grow was, and seeing new little flowers are helping let go.. lol

That jade plant in the messy window is 41 years old.. Isn't that cool? I know because i got it as a gift the day our son was born. I got plants older than some of you guys...sheesh....lol

View attachment DSCF4620.jpg

View attachment DSCF4621.jpg

View attachment DSCF4622.jpg

View attachment DSCF4623.jpg

View attachment DSCF4624.jpg

View attachment DSCF4625.jpg

View attachment DSCF4626.jpg

View attachment DSCF4628.jpg

I forgot to say thank you for coming by my grow. zem, i have another shower, don't worry. I do have a small house though.

Lesson, I agree LA is very good night time meds.. TLC and Grasshopper, thanks. I like my bathroom too.

I am loving my new big led. i can't believe i can do clones, veg, and bloom all in the same room.

Latest posts

Back